Everything posted by DontDoubtDavid
-
Just a thought
Agreed.
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
What disney worlds do you want to see in kingdom hearts 3?
I'd like to see Neverland the island, not just Captain Hook's ship and Big Ben. I'd also love to see a bigger and improved version of Beast's Castle. Also, not included on the list: -Haunted Mansion: not the movie, but from the parks [WDW's version is my favorite) -The Tower of Terror: either one would make me happy, but I think seeing the original from WDW would be really awesome -Peru from the Emperor's New Groove
-
The Haunted Mansion
This would be so cool to see in KH3. It would be a perfect place for ghost-themed enemies. What do you guys think?
- Main Town for KH3?
- Your KH3 Wishlist
- Main Town for KH3?
-
Universal Studios Announces more Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley News
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=113907 Looks exciting!!
-
Just a joke from my FB feed
- What's your favorite season?
- RuPaul's Drag Race
Anyone into this show? Season 6 starts February 24! This season looks sickening! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJmJB3MXycY- KH II Final Mix + boxing question (slipcase)
but why? is there a difference? which is rarer?- What was the first game in the KH series you played?
The first game about a year after it came out. I was young back then and didn't understand the series to well. Now that Im older, I played 1, CoM, and 2 straight through last summer and finally understood the story and love it (although CoM made me for a few days really hate the series). May goal is to play all the other games before 3 comes out, that way I can follow the story it's meant to be followed.- What I Want For Kingdom Hearts 3
- Your KH3 Wishlist
- KH II Final Mix + boxing question (slipcase)
So a few years ago I purchased KH II Final Mix + that came with the special edition Japanese book on ebay. I checked a few days ago on Ebay, and I saw that some KH II Final Mix + games come with a plastic slipcase, while mine didn't. Do all the the KH II FM+ have a slipcase, or did the ones that come with a book not come with one? I know it's silly, but I'm trying to collect everything KH in complete and perfect condition.- Hey hey.
Thank you everyone! yes, yes you may.- Hey hey.
Just joined today! I've been a fan of KH since the the first game came out. I haven't touched the games for about 5 years until last summer when I played 1, Re:CoM, and 2 straight through. I'm 22 now, and I'm slowly but surely collecting all the KH games in their best editions and conditions. I'm also a huge fan of Lady Gaga and am a member at Gagadaily (just incase there's someone from that forum here as well!).