Everything posted by Swordinger
- Create moments you want in KH3
- Kingdom Hearts III trailer analysis: All new heartless detailed
- Best Union?
- Soraalam vs Everglow
-
Congratulations USA
I just wanted to sound funny about the republicans thing.Btw, I'm just happy. As I have the right to marry, so now they have it too.Awesome! (^:
- Best Union?
- Swordinger's status update
- Swordinger's status update
- Young Xehanort Is a sore loser
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
What a beautiful day.
Ahhh! I know the feeling! It sucks terribly ;_;
-
What a beautiful day.
Sincerely, I like rainy nights. It's easier to sleep u_u
- Swordinger's status update
-
I really hope you're not even racist.
It was just referring to a person in particular, my friend. But I can't do anything but agree to your statement.
- Swordinger's status update
-
I need more friends to support me . Lol i feel like shot rite now :I
What happened?
- Swordinger's status update
-
Fire Emblem Fates Introduces Same Sex Relationships
Saying what I personally think about this interesting feature: it's great. It can give some validation to the sexuality of a lot of people who really are in need of it.
-
Oh, screw it. Live with your ignorance.
I'm done, honestly.
- Swordinger's status update
- Apart from the Olympus world confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III, almost all other worlds will be new
- Outpour of Kingdom Hearts 3 News
- Apart from the Olympus world confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III, almost all other worlds will be new
- A release date for Kingdom Hearts III has been decided, but Nomura can't announce it yet
- Nomura is still deciding on the Secret Movie and ending for Kingdom Hearts III, which will finish the fight with Xehanort but not end the series