Everything posted by AlixtheMagi13
- Have you ever seen a meteor shower?
- Pick a number between 1 and 7 and find out which Kingdom Hearts character will be your prom date!
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Are your summer vacations over?
-
Inspirational Quotes from the Series
Our union was not finished. The x-blade shouldn't stay broken like this. Join me now and we can complete the x-blade! -Vanitas I've got a better idea. How about I destroy you both? -Ven Ha Ha,the x-blade is made of your heart too,idiot. Destroy it and your heart will vanish forever. -Vanitas Whatever it takes. Anything to save Terra and Aqua. -Ven Hmph. It's always about your friends,isn't it. -Vanitas At least I have some. I've become a part of their heart just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs! -Ven
-
What character of the opposite gender is your favorite?
Roxas and Ven from the KH series are my favorites. I can't decide between them.
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Uniphication and Soraalam1 made a theory! I think we figured out the mysteries behind KHX!
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
-
Would You Rather...
I'd rather have a few friends I'm close too. Then, a huge group. I know from personal experience. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu fruit?
- What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
-
AlixtheMagi13's status update
Is it bad,that I feel like this tralier is a troll. And they're going to release the actual tralier tomorrow?
- Have you tried to make sea-salt ice cream?
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)
- Paragades of the Netherrealm (Sign-Ups Always Open!)