Everything posted by supermegaroxas
- Which is your favorite computer-animated Disney film?
-
Wow Sega. Just Wow xD
Why is SEGA suddenly being so comical with the fans? Not that I not enjoying it, it's actually pretty cool
-
Danganropa General Discussion
They are all scare of FFXV, even square enix themselves
-
FFXV VS KH 2.8 Cast
IT´S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!! Oh hey it's riku vs riku, I didn't notice that or is it ignis vs ignis O.O
- Extended Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer released; Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to release in English on Jan. 24th 2017
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer reveals that the game will release in Japan on January 12, 2017
Who expects a little little tease of KH3 for december in the extended trailer?
-
Noctis theme is on another level!
Same man, I want to learn to play the piano, Yoko is my inspiration for it!
-
Noctis theme is on another level!
Just imagine all what`s left to hear in the game O.O You said it! Yoko described the noctis theme like this “There might be a number of people who are be a bit surprised of what I have chosen for Noctis’ theme because it’s very soft and melodious piece. All I am really trying to show through this piece is the weight of destiny on character Noctis’ shoulders, his internal monologue, his real deep feelings about the situation he is in. So, I purposely went with something that wasn’t too hard or high temper or upbeat – I really wanted you to feel the emotional resonance in the song.” I really really want to meet her, she made me love music and piano like you can`t imagine
-
Noctis theme is on another level!
I could be wrong, maybe a happy scene? who knows
-
Noctis theme is on another level!
Yeah, this theme was totally unexpected for me and that's a good thing! Keep it up Yoko! It probably is for a sad scene =(
-
Noctis theme is on another level!
Can't express it with words how I feel about this masterpiece Once again Yoko Shimomura's music touches my heart, (No pun intended) I'm studying while playing this for a while now Can't believe this is Noctis theme
- Final Fantasy XV @ Abbey Road Studios
-
IGN again...
You said it!
-
IGN again...
They always have something to say about Kingdom Hearts
-
[SPOILERS] THEORY EXPLANATION ABOUT KHX ENDING
supermegaroxas replied to KeybladeMasterBalo's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Well he said to the player, "see you in another dream" It could be referring to unchained but what If also refers to sora Remember that this is also the second time the anti black coat theme appears in the series, what a coincidence don't you think
-
[SPOILERS] THEORY EXPLANATION ABOUT KHX ENDING
supermegaroxas replied to KeybladeMasterBalo's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Those first words are crucial now Ok, I got a some things to say 1.- This is first time they actually mention a god/goddess in the series, so I think I'm going to stick with skuld being directly related with kingdom hearts 2.-Is dark chirithy the anti black coat? I want to think it is, because If it is then I'm gonna enjoy soooooooo much the battle with him, If it appears again in KHIII 3.-What happened to the dandelions? 4.-Can't wait for 2.8 5.-watcha smoking nomura?!
-
Trailer presence and playable demo for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed for Tokyo Game Show 2016
I was about to post it
-
Anime Recommendations
One piece!
- [SPOILERS] 8/25/2016 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Main Story Update
-
Final Bleach chapter reactions! Bleach 686!
Whoa whoa, wasn't going to be release next Monday?!
-
Final Fantasy XV's Delay Worries Me...
They were very confident with the release, they should plan better next time. And yeah, that epic event just lost its true meaning Now I won't have it for my birthday =(
- What are some good animes to watch?
-
We Finally See Kakashi's Face!
It is canon, there was a manga about this episode time ago
-
Sonic 25th Livestream with Aqua!
Same for me, generations was probably the best sonic game in recent years.I still remember waking up that day to see their announcement of generations
-
Sonic 25th Livestream with Aqua!
Yeah me too, I haven't been this hyped for a sonic game in years!