Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seeker Of Nothingness

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Seeker Of Nothingness

  1. Good to know, I didn't know that! 0
  2. I'm gonna answer you here so I don't "go off topic". I watched DBGT but I watched very few DB episodes...
  3. Hi Flaming Lea, is that a good day for you? 1
  4. 9 (Of course I do)
  5. 7 (Yes I have!)
  6. If you like KH, this definitely is the right place for you! Enjoy your stay here, Keyblade Wielder (sounds good, doesn't it?)
  7. Gravity 100 training got him worn out 3!
  8. I would never ever do that! Meanwhile... 1
  9. It definitely will! At least... I think it will but Nomura and Utada Hikaru never let me down so... I'm confident!
  10. 2879... That far?!?!?!?! OMG
  11. Mickey too?!?! It seems I missed it... anyway, things are getting complicated enough in X too! Actually this shouldn't be that surprising since X's(tightly) linked to KH3
  12. I'll go for KH2, but my very favourite one is Dearly Beloved from Fantasia alla Marcia for Piano The one at 2:06 and 4:24.... especally the part at 4:24 almost always makes me shed a tear.... way too touching
  13. OMG a gummiship appeared in X along with Chip 'n Dale?!?!? I know they're just illusions, but what the heck is happening?!?! Help
  14. Who knows......? Let's say 4.
  15. Dear Lord, this really is one big plot twist
  16. Plot twist!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top