Everything posted by Mark Cummings
- Who called for Sora to dinner in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts?
- What are your thoughts on the graphics seen so far on Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Do you watch ABC's Once Upon A Time?
-
Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?
I think Unchained X will be released some time next year in America & Europe.
- What do you think about the Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer?
- What do you think about Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack?
- What is the best thing to do while listening to "Dearly Beloved"?
- Did you find all the trinity locations in Kingdom Hearts?
- Now that the year 2016 is coming, how many new Kingdom Hearts trailers do you think we'll get this time around?
- Which of the following websites will you be purchasing from for Cyber Monday?
- What was your favorite Kingdom Hearts manga-game piece?
- Have you ever been ashamed to tell people that you are a Kingdom Hearts fan?
- How hyped were you when Kingdom Hearts II was announced?
- If you could spend a week in any Kingdom Hearts original location, where would you go?
- What are your thoughts on Cloud joining Super Smash Bros.?
- On average how often do you play any of the Kingdom Hearts games?
- Which Tron World version you like the most?
- What prediction from Back to the Future do wish had come true?
-
Have you played a Final Fantasy game because of the characters that appeared in Kingdom Hearts?
I have been a huge Kingdom Hearts fan since 2009. I did not get into Final Fantasy until mid-late 2014 when I decided to watch all the games via YouTube. I am now up to XIII-2 and am loving every minute of it. The coolest thing that comes from knowing about each franchise is the fact that I now know who comes from what game and their initial stories before their Kingdom Hearts re-imaginings.
- What is your favorite way to travel between worlds?
- Do you have a Nobody name for yourself?
- GamesTM magazine interview with Tetsuya Nomura discusses Disney's role and the possibility of multiple playable characters in Kingdom Hearts III
-
What title are you most excited for in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?
I picked KH Dream Drop Distance, but I am really looking forward to the whole package. Why didn't they add a fourth option: All of the above????
-
Which PlayStation devices do you own or have owned?
Shortly after the Playstation 3 launched I wanted to see if the XBox 360 was any good. After buying three different models, I decided to go back to Playstation. The longest any of the XBox 360's lasted was one month. I bought my Playstation 2 used, it lasted me six years! My Playstation 3 has lasted me almost seven so far.
- If you had the chance to make any Keyblade from the series in real life, which one would it be?