Everything posted by ShatteredGem
-
Alan Young, voice of Scrooge McDuck, Has died
I believe I should get Ducktales Remastered in honor for him.
-
Comment on this status if you know the LORD is great!
on this status
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Avoid the Moderators!
Kingdom Hearts 3 will never release
-
Avoid the Moderators!
21. NOT THIS NUMBER NO NO
-
Avoid the Moderators!
14. I can't wait to go back to 7 so i can make a GiIvasunner joke
- Which is your favorite historical time period for fiction?
-
Avoid the Moderators!
2 Grand Dads.
- The next Gen VI Battle Competition's focused on my favorite region's Pokemon? Heck yeah, time to ...
- ShatteredGem's status update
-
FLINTSTONES CONFIRMED FOR KH3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZ63fHMxsI MORE RIPS FROM KH3. THE THUMBNAIL SAYS KH2 AS NOT TO MESS WITH COPYRIGHT AND FREAK DISNEY OUT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI3HcYJ5bHA ANOTHER RIP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQrsd9UHBn0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbSVBS-uW7o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSHcugUw9gg
- ShatteredGem's status update
-
Avoid the Moderators!
Waluigi. He is my favorite number.
-
Zootopia medals and avatar outfits come to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ NA
i want that nick wilde tail even though i'm not really a furry tbh I LIKE KITSUNE A LOT.
- wat
-
Wait, you're not a moderator any more?
oh ok
- Which Ghibli film would you have liked to see in Kingdom Hearts?
-
Kingdom Hearts DDDHD Remastered OST?
ShatteredGem replied to ShatteredGem's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I feel like Traverse in Trance and Hand to Hand would sound nice if they were redone a bit.
-
Kingdom Hearts DDDHD Remastered OST?
As you all know, the music for the "main campaigns" in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5 had remastered music. (By main, I mean Kingdom Hearts II FM and Kingdom Hearts FM). Could the songs within Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD be remastered? Yoko Shimomura's work was excellent in the original, but I would like to hear the songs on a bigger scale.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
-
Avoid the Moderators!
5. I think... this is charmeleon
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Avoid the Moderators!
well i guess this is avoid the non-moderators 0.