Everything posted by ShatteredGem
-
What are you most afraid of in Kingdom Hearts III?
I'm worried about Terra not getting his body back. Also I'm afraid of there being a musical world...
- Do you think another Final Fantasy character will be introduced in the world of Hercules again?
-
Avoid the Moderators!
oh wait that was german for no 1
- Which live action Disney films (not already featured) would you like to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?
- Which game are you most excited for?
-
Avoid the Moderators!
12 btw i'm playing m & l paper jam it's pretty great
- ShatteredGem's status update
- What Disney owned franchise would you hate to see in Kingdom Hearts the most?
-
Avoid the Moderators!
3. Wait. 3 has one digit. The illuminty has one eye three three rhymes with three conicidence? lea has three letters lea is luminoty
-
SPONGEBOB BETTER BE IN KH3
IN ORDER TO MAKE UP FOR NEVER PLAYING BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM
- ShatteredGem's status update
- Which Kingdom Hearts summon do you use the most?
- Which Disney animation (not yet featured as a world in Kingdom Hearts) would you like a world confirmed for in Kingdom Hearts III?
- ShatteredGem's status update
- What type of reach do you prefer on your keyblade?
- Would you watch a live action movie based on Kingdom Hearts?
- ShatteredGem's status update
-
Smash Bros Creator Sakurai Confirms To Be Working On Next Project
People on Miiverse are joking that's gonna be a duck hunt reboot
-
ShatteredGem's status update
I'm not sure on something. Should I get a ps4 for 2.8 & kh3? or ps3 for the hd remasters? I want to get the remasters purely for the remastered OST and extra stuff (and i haven't played bbs)
-
The Art of Fire Emblem Awakening announced for North America
I just want Nowi.
-
Avoid the Moderators!
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
-
Avoid the Moderators!
Kingdom Hearts II
-
ShatteredGem's status update
Fire Emblem Fates? More like, Fire Emblem Farts. Okay. I'm joking alright? I plan on getting Birthright.
-
Avoid the Moderators!
4. Charmander/ ヒトカゲ. Lizard Pokémon. The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.
-
Avoid the Moderators!
#044 Gloom. The Weed Pokémon. From its mouth Gloom drips honey that smells absolutely horrible. Apparently, it loves the horrid stench. It sniffs the noxious fumes and then drools even more of its honey.