Everything posted by Zimomo
-
Hey! I wanted to let you know about a trick that AaySquare found in KHUX! If you complete quest 5...
Oh I see... nice, very nice
-
Hey! I wanted to let you know about a trick that AaySquare found in KHUX! If you complete quest 5...
Oh, wow, that's very useful indeed, I'll try it out when I play the game. It's probably getting patched though...
-
If you ever change the medal you're sharing without being told to do so, please tell me or anothe...
Alright, I will I'll just ask now, would you prefer Pluto (magic) or Mulan(speed)? Both have 5 stars.
-
KH13 Leopardos Party (Current Members)
I'm Zimomo here and there !
-
Official Leopardos Union Discussion- NA
The name's Zimomo, my ID is 59959. I'm level 4 (I know, it's still pretty low). I joined Leopardos because, well, i like the animal And no, I'm not in a party, so I'd like to join one (even if I don't really know what is the actual purpose of a party).
- How is munny used?
-
How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ for Android if you live outside North America
If I install the game like this, how will the future updates work? Will I be able to download them?
- KH Uχ... waiting or not?
-
KH Uχ... waiting or not?
Ehi guys I need a little advice. I live in Europe but I'm thinking about playing the NA version of the game when it comes out, but I'm not 100% sure... 1 Can I actually do it? (I'm pretty sure it is possiblie since we could also play the japanese version) Even if I play it on PC? (my phone has such a little memory... it sucks) 2 Would doing this give me any kind of problems? I know these questions may sound stupid, but I want to be sure
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ coming to North America on April 7th
- Top 3 Worlds You Want To Return in KH3?
-
Hey there! Nice to meet you, I'm Puv
Hi
-
Ehi!
Ehi guys! I'm Zimomo from Italy and i've been following KH13 for some time now, but I decided to create an account only today. So... hello! (Just one thing, sorry if i make horrible grammar/lexical mistakes, but i do my best :smile: )