Everything posted by Takuya
- Hot spots for tokens?
- Sparkly medals?
-
how the heck people getting million LUX
I'm currently ranked 7th in the Vulpes faction, sittin' pretty with over 2m total lux this week. No, I didn't hack. I just have no life I spent a lot of time grinding in the outright best method possible, abusing the AP refresh on level up to continuously grind. It's not hard at all, just time consuming, but I wanted to be in the top 10 week two, so here I am. EDIT: I've spent about30$ on this game, all for the weekly gem special they have going on right now. You currently can't spend money to refresh your AP in any way.
- Does your level really mean anything?
- Oh hay
- Does your level really mean anything?
-
Which Keyblade do you like to use the most in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?
Treasure Trove is my bae, has always been my bae, and will always be my bae.Power medals are just broke in general, and they've always been and continue to be my best set of medals overall. Plus Guard Armor is weak to Power so there's that..
- Takuya's status update
-
Why Engish Is Such A Great Language
Had this had some extra hads, it would have had too many hads and would not have had been a valid sentence.Love/h8 relationship with english
-
Oh hay
So I totally bypassed this nice little subforum when I signed up the other day and went straight to the Ux forum, lmao. My baad. So hey, I just joined, mostly due to my obsession with Ux since it came out. I desperately needed some people to talk to that were on my level of time sink with it, and so I came here! So I'm Takuya, Tak, Tiktak piddy pat give a dog a bone, whatever you wanna call me. I'm also Takuya in Ux, in the Vulpes faction. Always willing to help, feel free to drop me some messages or whatnot. I don't have a life so I'm always online Nice to meet you all! EDIT: I just noticed most of the sentences in this post start with "so". So yeah, there's that.
-
Keyblade evolution appearance differences
I see your point and understand the problem here. I'm gonna venture a guess and say that a marketing-esque team made the decision to cut some stuff short to appeal to mobile markets, without/over a more lore-esque team, and hence we get these disconnects.Maybe I'm just trying to cover Squeenix's butt too much and they just genuinely messed up and weren't detail attentive, who knows.
-
Keyblade evolution appearance differences
That makes me think either A. memory issues or (more plausibly) B. different target market.Looking at it from a business standpoint, the mobile gamer market has a far shorter attention span and time investment than a typical PC gamer market. There's plenty of time consuming mechanics within the game currently, maybe they thought 41 levels per keyblade was too much for mobile, and saved themselves some extra work by cutting some forms out in the process. I dunno, that's really the only logical explanation I can think of, and I'd still like to thing Squeenix is making (semi) logical decisions
-
Keyblade evolution appearance differences
As far as the difference between the 2 games go, that's always how Squeenix has operated the KH franchise. "Oh here's a KH game America! Ok now here's the same game but MORE STUFF for Japan"As for the keyblades, it would have been weird to shove all 5form changes into 20 levels. Japan has 41 levels in which to space those out in. Since NA only has 20, that means a form change every 5 levels, which in my opinion, would have been way too quickly.
- Update 4/14
- Sparkly medals?
- Update 4/14
- Takuya's status update
-
Does your level really mean anything?
Ocean is correct on the order and costs of the jewel boards. The outfit pieces themselves cost 2 avatar coins. Personally, I'd hoard jewels and spend them on medals until you get some good ones. Once you get those good medals to 6*, then you'll want the jewel boards for their easy Cid medals.
-
Does your level really mean anything?
Levels mean you just have alot of total lux. They aren't indicative of your actual power level, nor the enemies' power level.I'm almost level 200, and enemies hp hog level 88 enemies take medal spamming to knock out in 1 turn. Your power is determined by what medals you have, their star level and level, your keyblade bonuses, and your medal upgrades. Level is just "look at all the lux i have!", with some bonus avatar coins ad AP refresh to keep you playing.
-
Farm keyblade cost
Each and every medal has a "cost". Your keyblade has a cost "cap", which you can't exceed. So, if you try to put too many medals on your keyblade that add up to exceed your keyblade "cost", you'll be over the limit, and the game won't allow you to continue till you fix the issue. Up until 6*, medal costs are so small they're relatively pointless. However, at 6*, all medals have a cost of 46, which really forces you to strategically place meals if you want 3 6* medals on one keyblade.
-
Farm keyblade cost
Speak of the devil, I it my third 6* onto my Treasure Trove today!Currently the only way to get Cid medals are through the Cid coliseum board (only like 1 or 2) and through the jewel outfits in the avatar shop (Cheshire cat ears, mad hatter/alice, KH1 sora, KH1 riku). The jewel outfits are the best way. They give about 5 or 6 Cid medals, and each slot only costs 1 avatar coin (except the outfit pieces, which cost 2).The best way to get cost upgrades is to just go through each and every outfit, buying the first 2 slots on the board, which are almost always +1AP and +1 Keyblade cost. Don't buy the rest of the board (unless you want the outfit), just go through each board buying the first 2 slots.
-
What Medals should I bother with?
He'll drop eventually, just keep working at it! After you get him to drop, you'll be swimming in Wakka medals. That's usually how these RNG things work. ;p Not entirely sure if Goofy would work. I don't see why it wouldn't work, or at the very least be a sub-optimal replacement. EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't think Goofy would work. You have to keep 6* Wakka at level 1, so it's pretty specific damage reliant. Goofy may end up doing too much, I'd have to compare their stats. Also make sure not to use Treasure Trove. Any other keyblade works.
- Are the missions, including story up to date in the NA version?
- What Medals should I bother with?
- Evolve Medals