Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What do you think Shinji Hashimoto will reveal at Paris Games Week?

What do you think Shinji Hashimoto will reveal at Paris Games Week?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Shinji Hashimoto will reveal at Paris Games Week?

• A new Kingdom Hearts III trailer
    • A new Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer
    • Collector's edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.8
    • New Kingdom Hearts figures
    • Kingdom Hearts III release date
    • Something else? Tell us below!

I'm personally hoping for a collector's edition for 2.8, particularly one that will be announced for everybody, either the day of announcement or at the very least a few weeks after the Japanese version's announcement. I'm also hoping for 1.5 and 2.5 to be confirmed for PS4, hopefully with most of their problems taken care of (in my case most of the graphical or textural issues...damn stupid mistake with Ventus' Dive Into The Heart....). Maybe if we're lucky a new trailer for 2.8, otherwise that's about all I can think of them announcing without focusing on KH3, which is confirmed to be off the radar in terms of news until after 2.8 comes out.

As many have already pointed out, we were told that there would be no new Kingdom Hearts III news until after Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is released.  We were also told that the most recent KH 2.8 trailer that we got would not be the last one.  There is not much time left until KH 2.8 is released.  So, I think that we will get another KH 2.8 trailer, possibly the final trailer.

I suppose it is possible that a collector's edition for KH 2.8 will be announced, but I personally think that they would have announced it by now if they were going to announce one.  So, while a collector's edition for KH 2.8 may still happen, I think that a new KH 2.8 trailer is the most likely possibility, if we get anything new at all, that is.

the last trailer would  be the  jump festa proablly so it not that it could be a  small surpise kh3 stuff i mean i would hold a port collection annocment after 2.8 is realsed so this news anybody guss plus the original post is gone so i wounder  if they never mean to post it