Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In this issue of Famitsu it was stated that the Master of Masters has eyes that can see into the future. Using this ability, he wrote the Book of Prophecies.

What if the Master of Masters' eyes are yellow? Ya know, like Xehanort's eyes. What if these yellow eyes that Xehanort has allows him to see into the future? That would definitely explain how he has been such an amazing tactician and has been able to predict pretty much everything that has happened so far. He even majorly surprised Yen Sid that he was able to predict such insane things.

In Dream Drop Distance, Young Xehanort and Sora had this conversation. Sora questions Young Xehanort how Xehanort knew that Sora would be on Destiny Islands for his Mark of Mastery in the Realm of Sleep on that exact day. Young Xehanort just replies with "Simple." which obviously is not an answer. I've always assumed that this would be answered in 2.8 or KH3, and I think I might've finally found my answer.

Thoughts?

EDIT: This theory has been debunked by Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover.

Edited by Elfdemon_

While this is a good theory, there is one line that Xehanort states in DDD that 'debunks' (don't know if this is the right word to use here) this theory:

"It is the future that lies beyond my sight."

Personally, I always thought that the Master of Masters' eyes looked like the one on the Foretellers' Keyblades, as well as Void Gear, Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn.