Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

the outfits of the Rangers look way too CG! They could've made legit costumes, like the ones seen in the shows

There was no chance in Hell that a dark Power Rangers reboot would go back to using spandex. The movie wants to bring in new fans, not turn them way. xD

Either way, the suits obviously aren't full CG. They are when they morph, but that's sort of a requirement.

Yeah that's about the tone I was hoping for. Still got some funny, but not in a way that clashes with it's overall darker tone. And in turn, the dark isn't too dark either. This could be what we've been looking for for a while. I mean, maybe that's still too soon to say, but I've seen little reason to be worried about this movie, and if Doug Walker, the freaking Nostalgia Critic, is actually interested in this movie, than you know that's probably a good sign. And this is a guy who barely cares about Power Rangers to begin with.

There was no chance in Hell that a dark Power Rangers reboot would go back to using spandex. The movie wants to bring in new fans, not turn them way. xD

Either way, the suits obviously aren't full CG. They are when they morph, but that's sort of a requirement.

You know, I'm going into this with the memory of the non-spandex rangers suits. You know, the ones that look like armor? Or have all of the Rangers from all these generations been in spandex? O.o

And well, I can understand the morphing process is CG required, but I dunno, the suits in general after they've morphed into them look out of place. Eh, it's probably just me. When I see the film, the suits will probably grow on me. X3

You know, I'm going into this with the memory of the non-spandex rangers suits. You know, the ones that look like armor? Or have all of the Rangers from all these generations been in spandex? O.o

Pretty much. The only non-spandex team I can think of is when the MMPR movie gave the team those originally made metal suits.

And well, I can understand the morphing process is CG required, but I dunno, the suits in general after they've morphed into them look out of place. Eh, it's probably just me. When I see the film, the suits will probably grow on me. X3

It's a non-standard design, but that's part of the point. It's very much like the Symbiote from Spider-Man, alien tech bonding to their bodies in a manner where it looks like it's being attached to their skin.

Pretty much. The only non-spandex team I can think of is when the MMPR movie gave the team those originally made metal suits.

Ah, I see! Wow, and all this time, I had been thinking that all the other Rangers suits were made of some sort of metal or other such material! xD

It's a non-standard design, but that's part of the point. It's very much like the Symbiote from Spider-Man, alien tech bonding to their bodies in a manner where it looks like it's being attached to their skin.

Ah, I get ya! I can definitely see the parallel to the symbiote! :O