Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion

Text Made up cutscene... Sorry for for two successive threads

Anyways, I was thinking (gasp) and I came up with this really random cutscene that portrays to the oranization after they died, and a possible future for them. It also includes Hades showing this random kid who just died around the underworld in a sort of tour. The kid isn't really important, but I added him to have someone else's view of the organization. I just made it up for "what if" fun. Here goes... (put ur opinion about it)

Hades walks into a long dark torch lit hallway with a young boy following him. The kid has black hair and blue eyes. Hades is talking to him- "So kid, don't sweat! The underworld is the best place to go when you kick the bucket! In fact, theres no use moping about it, cuz i's the only place to go!"

The kid nods politely, looking around. "I- I guess."

Hades says, smiling "Well this tour isn't gonna happen itself. I have better things to do anyways. Step along."

They walk in silence for a while.

The boy notices the doors along the hallway are all normal and old looking, when they pass one with the nobody symbol on it. Curious, he stops, feeling power from within it.

Hades realizes the boy has stopped and turns, looking at the door the kid is studying. He says "Kid, best leave what you don't understand alone. Curiosity killed the cat."

The boy, ignoring Hades, opens the door.

Part 2:

The room inside is completley black inside, circular with 13 beds around it (simliar to where nothing gathers)

The kid stares. "What is this?"

Hades looks around grimly. "Some powerful things that you don't want to mess with. You don't know these guys, let them rest in peace."

The kid notices that on each bed is a sleeping organization member,all wearing their normal cloaks, except that instead of black they are pure white, sleeping all in different positions, based on their personality (Demyx sucking his thumb, Axel with his hands behind his head, lookin carefree, Saix stiffly with his arms at his sides, etc)

The kid of course knows nothing about them. "What are they doing? Will they wake up?"

Hades sighs in defeat. "I don't know kid. This group isn't like you or me. They might look like they are here, but within they're looking for something they lost. Something that was rightfully theirs."

The boy studies each members face. "Can't anyone help them?"

Hades smiles and says "Theyre beyond anyones help. Come on, theres more to see than these boring guys."

The kid folows him from the room noticing an empty bed. Hades glances at it and says "as much as I hate it, I don't think that one will be joining us for a while."

The kid and Hades step out of the room. Hades continues, but the boy looks back one last time, and says "Organization 13...."

-fades to black-

Oh. That was all. Makes it mysterious. I guess I could add some more though.. which means thinking and typing.. at the same time! This might go in a bad direction but, I'll try... Part 3.

-Its some time later. The kid appears a little taller, a little older, as he slips into the room where the organization lies-

"I remember this place. Its all the same."

He's right. Everything is exactly how he left it all that time ago. He wasn't counting the days in the underworld anymore. Why bother?

He crosses the room to study each member in turn. There isn't any ryhme or reason to suggest any union between them... they ranged from short to tall, old to young, male and female. He paced. He counted the beds again. And finally, he sits on the one empty bed and stares at the wall. It was rather creepy in the room. Hades had said they were looking for something.. but how, when they were so obviously slacking off here? And what were they looking for, anyways?

"Their hearts."

The boy turned to see a figure behind him, a figure wearing a long red cloak. He had blond hair, shortish with a matching golden beard. And a strenge accent. He rolled his "r"s.

"Their- what?"

The figure turned. "Their existence. You see, their time- alive, if you could call it that- was a pitiful one, for they lacked an important element. You see them now before you, trying to recover that prize."

"They're looking for their.. hearts?" The boy asks doubtfully.

"Indeed."

"That's stupid. How can you not have a heart?"

"That is a story for later times. You would not understand anyway." The figure laughed.

Our hero paused.

"If- if I come here again, will I find you?"

Ansem started to fade.

"Sometimes."

thats so cool!!!!!! that should be in the next kh game ^^

*edit* and also...if u wanted i might be able to turn it into an animation. only if u want though, i might not even be able to do it and if i did it would take a while. just a thought, shoot me xD

im working on a sprite animation now... its taken me so many hours cuz im doing it on pivot then putting it on windows movie maker. movie maker is messing up the color and i keep having to edit the video to fit with the voice timings... Im using speakonia, see. Its gonna take me a while but im gonna get there... hopefully. making it frame by frame is frusrating.

HAHAHA. I remember this thread. I was a good little member wasn't I? Necroposting- because this is the pinnacle of my writing ability. And to get others opinions.

wowe this is good. i seriously think they should make a side game like coded to cover this. Maybe the kid you played as can star. Have you given him a name yet?

Bringing this back yet again because I think it's really plausible now after BBS that the Organization would be like this.

Isn't it like "From sleep everything comes, and to sleep everything returns," or something?

I'm paraphrasing.

Anyways. I think this might have a ring of prophecy to it. I wrote this a LOOONG time before BBS was even in planning. Kind of creepy.

Furthemore, the kid could evenbe Zack, since he was in Olympia and then isn't there for the rest of the series. Also a coincedence, me describing him.