Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

KHUX THEORY: The Identity of Blaine (spoilers of the new Lore in Union cross)

I just thought of some REALLY crazy theory today and honestly, this theory just might actually be true. Now If you have been keeping up with the Union Cross lore you will know a new Character was introduced in the newest Union Cross update and he is known as Blaine and has been revealed to be the 4th New union leader (as of right now it's in japan only). Now to be honest when i first saw Blaine, i first thought he was some kind of Vanitas wannabe BUT after seeing so many comments on Youtube theorizing who this mystery guy could be, i've come up with something really crazy. Now if you have seen those comments, you will know some people are saying Blaine looks very similar to Zexion/ienzo (one of the apprentices in radiant garden) But instead with a fancy Ardyn looking like hat. Now at first i thought what everyone else was thinking, no way it can be ienzo BUT i've changed my mind. Now you might be thinking why am I so certain? Well think about this: Why is Ventus a union leader? How the heck was he alive back then? well i think it's the real Ventus, not some fake or old ancestor of him, it's got to be the actual ventus. also considering we know nothing of Ventus's backstory except the fact that he was found by Xehanort somewhere, i have a feeling ienzo might have a similar case. If you remember in BBS on Ventus's side of the story in Radiant Garden, Ventus meets a young ienzo who is about 10 or 12 years old who is being raised by the apprentices of Radiant Garden. Ventus saves ienzo from a horde of Unversed and then Evan comes out looking for ienzo. THIS is the Key part to my theory. Evan reveals that ienzos parents were not around and that they were raising him since his parents were not there do do it. Now the key isn't about ienzo's parents, it's about How ienzo wasn't an apprentice to Ansem the wise at the beginning in his life meaning ienzo was somewhere else before he went to Radiant Garden. Now since we know nothing about Ventus's backstory, what if ienzo is somehow treated the same way? but for all we know, ienzo may not even be Blaine, i could be wrong BUT i'm pretty sure that he's going to be somewhat related in Union Cross somehow. Just considering how we know NOTHING of ienzo's backstory unlike with Dilain, Even, Aleous, Lea, Isa and Braig. Now we still have Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene to finally show their backstories, But i see those getting revealed in KH3.

Where's the theory?

Most people on YouTube don't come up with actually theories. It's just wishful thinking and fanfics. What ienzo have to do with anything you just posted?

i meant people talking about ienzo being Blaine in Youtube "Comments". sorry I should have been more specific. and the theory i said was that i think ienzo is somehow related to Blaine considering we don't know nothing about his past.

Edited by Finn and vigor

Why is there a need for EVERY (new) character to be part of family x, y, z?

Blaine could just be Blaine. If he has any kind of connection, I guess, it would be via Xehanort's plans.

Where's the theory?

Most people on YouTube don't come up with actually theories. It's just wishful thinking and fanfics. What ienzo have to do with anything you just posted?

In layman terms, Blaine is Ienzo (hence why Zexion's weapon is the Lexicon book, because as Blaine, he was handed the Book of Prophecies from Ava). Through circumstances unknown, he ended up in Radiant Garden.

In layman terms, Blaine is Ienzo (hence why Zexion's weapon is the Lexicon book, because as Blaine, he was handed the Book of Prophecies from Ava). Through circumstances unknown, he ended up in Radiant Garden.

wait. i just thought of something even more insane. what if Ienzo's/Zexion's book is the "Book of Prophecies"? i mean i DOUBT it but knowing Nomura, he might reveal that sometime in a future Union cross update. 

Firstly, I thought Ienzo was 6, not 10-12 in BBS.

There's another idea I really haven't seen yet (not that I've looked hard).

Could Blane be Ienzo's dad?

As was said earlier, Ienzo is being raised by Even because his parents aren't around, so it's possible Ienzo was given away to prevent him from getting involved in whatever Blaine is involved in.

The Lexicon itself could have been given to Ienzo for safekeeping as well, but from what......UX needs to progress for us to know.

Firstly, I thought Ienzo was 6, not 10-12 in BBS.

There's another idea I really haven't seen yet (not that I've looked hard).

Could Blane be Ienzo's dad?

As was said earlier, Ienzo is being raised by Even because his parents aren't around, so it's possible Ienzo was given away to prevent him from getting involved in whatever Blaine is involved in.

The Lexicon itself could have been given to Ienzo for safekeeping as well, but from what......UX needs to progress for us to know.

Actually, Ienzo's age was not verified. There's 12 and 13 year olds who are the same size as BBS Ienzo. Plus, you have to remember that the new Union leaders are kids. As far as Blaine being Ienzo's dad is concerned, that's a possibility, but truth be told, parent's don't really have much of a presence in the Kingdom Hearts series.

If Ven is 10-11 here, Blaine could be 10-11 too, so while Ven winds up in present time 4-5 years before BBS, Blaine takes a bit longer, getting to RG a little while before BBS, and he's traumatized by things he can't even remember and doesn't really speak, so Ansem and Even start calling him Ienzo.

I don't really think that's the case, but it's a possibility.

First off, Ienzo never ended up in Radiant Garden. He was born there like the rest of the apprentices. His parents passed away for an unknown reason. Blaine's personality is much different from Ienzo's. Saying Blaine is Ienzo as to why Zexion's weapon is a book called the Lexicon( Greek term for dictionary), is not concrete evidence. 

First off, Ienzo never ended up in Radiant Garden. He was born there like the rest of the apprentices. His parents passed away for an unknown reason. Blaine's personality is much different from Ienzo's. Saying Blaine is Ienzo as to why Zexion's weapon is a book called the Lexicon( Greek term for dictionary), is not concrete evidence. 

Where is it implied that Ienzo was born in Radiant Garden? Characters change backstories fairly often in Kingdom Hearts. Take Ansem, who turned out to be Xehanort's Heartless using his master's name, who then turned out to be the Heartless of Terra-Xehanort.

And this is speculation anyway, but it's strong speculation because Zexion is associated with illusions, and the Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts Union X are illusions.