Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

My wishlist for MvC Infinite

Hey, guys. Here's a wishlist I have for new characters for MvC Infinite, in no specific order:

-Silver Surfer

-Black Cat

-Green Goblin

-Chuck Greene (Dead Rising)

-Lord Raptor (Darkstalkers)

-Ronan the Accuser

-Loki

-Asura (Asura's Wrath)

-Blade

-Black Panther

-Titantium Man

-Aldrich Killian

-Winter Soldier

-Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)

-Daredevil

-Kingpin

-Abomination

-Ant-Man

-Rashid (SFV)

-Baymax (Big Hero 6)

-Carnage

-Nick Fury

-Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

-Malekith (Thor: The Dark World)

-Red Skull

-Protoman

-MegaMan Vollnutt

-The Destroyer (Thor)

-At least 1 member of the Fantastic 4

-Lizard

-Sandman

-Scorpion

-Juri (Street Fighter)

-Ada Wong (Resident Evil)

-Q (SFIII)

-Bullseye

-Annihilus

-Enchantress

-Mandarin

-Living Laser

-Falcon

-Black Widow

-Gene (God Hand)

-Dudley (Street Fighter)

-Luke Cage

-Doc Ock

-Electro

What characters are you hoping for?

Edited by lollygagger19

i'm hoping for Phoenix Wright to return and also some more Ace Attorney characters alongside him like Simon Blackquil, Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice and (the least likely) Nayhuta Sahdmadhi. although I feel like if they do bring new AA characters tho that Edgeworth and Blackquil are the most likely and maybe even Franziska Von Karma since they intended on adding her into MvC3 but i honestly would like Nayhuta the most (which is a very unpopular opinion) but idk i feel like he would be a very unique fighter with the spiritual powers and maybe even have Rayfa be a sidekick like Maya was with Phoenix in MvC3. They could use him as a way to market SoJ too but even so i doubt it. Although i would love Blackquil to appear instead BUT PLEASE NERF PHOENIX. Nintendo nerfed Meta Knight in Smash 4 so PLEASE CAPCOM.

-Asura (Asura's Wrath)

-Rashid (SFV)

-At least 1 member of the Fantastic 4

Aw hell yeah to all of these. Ben Grimm is my man, one of the most likable characters Marvel ever had, Rashid is the coolest character from SFV, and Asura is insane over the top and deserves more recognition (Asura v. Hulk would be crazee.)

Even though he's way to obscure for this game, I'd love to have Toxin. He had the coolest symbiote storyline I thought and it's a shame Marvel pretty much forgot all about him. In lieu of that, Anti-Venom would also be pretty sweet- good guy Eddie Brock is a neat idea and his design is really cool. (Honestly, I just want a symbiote that isn't Venom or Carnage, they hog all the attention.)

Also lol Kingpin. Fatty-fatty-fat-fat vs. anyone from Capcom strikes me as comedy gold.

I'd personally love to see Blistein from Star Gladiator. He'd make a really good heavy-hitting Soul Calibur character. He's basically Capcom's Darth Vader, and with the motif of the Infinity Stones, he genuinely seems to be a perfect fit.

tumblr_mp8iqsZJYT1r1n358o2_r1_400.png

Edited by Guest

Aw hell yeah to all of these. Ben Grimm is my man, one of the most likable characters Marvel ever had, Rashid is the coolest character from SFV, and Asura is insane over the top and deserves more recognition (Asura v. Hulk would be crazee.)

Even though he's way to obscure for this game, I'd love to have Toxin. He had the coolest symbiote storyline I thought and it's a shame Marvel pretty much forgot all about him. In lieu of that, Anti-Venom would also be pretty sweet- good guy Eddie Brock is a neat idea and his design is really cool. (Honestly, I just want a symbiote that isn't Venom or Carnage, they hog all the attention.)

Also lol Kingpin. Fatty-fatty-fat-fat vs. anyone from Capcom strikes me as comedy gold.

That's alright, I don't mind having obscure characters in the game.

That's alright, I don't mind having obscure characters in the game.

Well I only bring up the obscurity factor because popularity/profitability pretty much decides what's going in the game. It's why Captain Marvel is front and center now, because Marvel wants to push her hard (likely for the upcoming movie) and it's why they're changing Rocket Raccoon from a pretty accurate depiction of the comic book to the version from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. A lot of it coming from the Marvel end seems to be designed to draw in people who like the MCU movies, not so much because they're interesting or unique characters.

That's also why there'll be no X-men in the game, and likely no Fantastic Four. The movie rights for those are owned by Fox, and Marvel/Disney doesn't want to draw any attention to movies that aren't theirs, so out they go. The business side of things is really affecting this game, man.  :/

Well I only bring up the obscurity factor because popularity/profitability pretty much decides what's going in the game. It's why Captain Marvel is front and center now, because Marvel wants to push her hard (likely for the upcoming movie) and it's why they're changing Rocket Raccoon from a pretty accurate depiction of the comic book to the version from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. A lot of it coming from the Marvel end seems to be designed to draw in people who like the MCU movies, not so much because they're interesting or unique characters.

That's also why there'll be no X-men in the game, and likely no Fantastic Four. The movie rights for those are owned by Fox, and Marvel/Disney doesn't want to draw any attention to movies that aren't theirs, so out they go. The business side of things is really affecting this game, man.  :/

They can still use them in video games, though. Plus, Marvel is creating new X-Men comics, so comic design can still be used. Thor still uses his comic design.

They can still use them in video games, though. Plus, Marvel is creating new X-Men comics, so comic design can still be used. Thor still uses his comic design.

Yeah, they can use them. They probably just don't want to because why give free advertising to stuff that isn't ours, even if it's just movies?

(That's also why I'm not counting out Fantastic Four characters; those movies are all pretty big failures so they're not as worried as they are about X-man, a super popular movie franchise they're directly competing against.)