Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reversal

KHBbS How do you feel about Terra/Aqua?

First off, sorry if this is a repeated thread.

Anyways, after reading through the Ventus+Aqua thread, I started thinking; what exactly are everyone's feelings about Terra/Aqua?

Why do you like it? Why do you hate it? Why is it less likely than the other pairing, or what makes this work? Do you like the idea of the Earth Knight and Water Maiden together as a romantic couple? Or do you feel the Wind Warrior deserves to get the damsel instead? Discuss.

Well I've noticed, when I've been looking through pictures, there were WAY more pictures of Terra x Aqua pairings then Ven x Aqua pairing. I guess the pairing between Terra x Aqua makes more sense because of the fact that they are both nearly the same height and about the same age.

I actually fully support it. Sure in game there might not be huge things that say, 'these two like each other more than friends' but its there... a lot. Of course, this may just be me. But my opinion is that if a girl is going around world to world and thinks about Terra 80% of the time, and worry about him and such... I believe she has a thing for him. Its the subtle things imo, that make this pairing believable. Now if this is just one sided it could be... but something tells me there is something there on both sides.

There are plenty of reasons why I like this pairing over Ven/Aqua too. One, Aqua is just older and way too mature for Ven. Seriously, do you really think a male that is borderline a kid would be good for Aqua. Not at all. Especially seeing how Ven does show to be lacking in the maturity department at times. Sure maybe once he's older, his carefree personality would then become compatible with Aqua, but I think there's a big enough age gap that Ven would have sometime to catch up versus Terra who is slightly older than Aqua and is just as mature. Personality I think Aqua would be able to curve Terra's temper (or w.e you wanna call that) At the time BBS takes place, they are a good match. Maybe if Ven were three years older (or something) he would be in the playing field... but I just dont see it.

I definately think Terra and Aqua make a much better couple then Ven and Aqua. Aqua's older than Ven and kinda bosses him around like a big sister. Her and Terra are the same age and they probably had been training under Eraquas for the same ammount of time and Ven started after, so obviously they've known each other longer than they've known Ven. My only problem with Terra and Aqua is that it looks like Aqua could have feelings for Terra, but Terra doesn't really show and signs of having feelings for Aqua.

(Sorry about the long post lol)

i not trying to be mean but i don't think terra/aqua work sure she worry about him and have faith in hime but any friend can do that and also if he she love him he doesn't show much sign he interested in her and pairing someone off we someone else because their the same age that just silly they are load of people who go/love younger people i have proof of ven/aqua and why i support it but i will not bother as i hate to cause agrument but seriously i she no much sign of terra/aqua about from she worry about him and look up to him.

Well Here what I think of them:

Well Terra was just a young keyblade master who longed to be a keyblade master, since that was his dream. But he always had struggles with controlking his own darkness. Terra really showed signs of fighting the darkness though, believing in his friends, and always fighting the darkness. But, he also had fear of it as well. Terra did show signs of being astray, such as when he scarred braig's eye, and getting angry when MX took out Master Eraqus. In the end, he had everything taken away from him. His body, his friends, his Master who he saw as a father, and his pride. In the end, he made one last stand against Xehanort. He was a true warrior until the end.

As for Aqua, I found it quiet cute how she always looked out for young Ventus and Terra. In a way, she acted like a mother to Ven and a good friend to Terra. She showed good lengths of becoming a keyblade master. But her joy was turning into a nightmare when she had to fight her true closest friends. I foind that part pretty sad. Fighting her two best friends for the sake of returning their hearts back. She was a true keyblade master indeed.

i beileve she likes zack more.=D

^ This

on topic: Doesn't really care for this pairing lmao. (idk I think they're normal bestiesss <3)

But if you ask me I'll support it cuz for Ven's pair, I paired him with Vanitas long ago 8D <3

But I haven seen lots of Ven/Terra too OTL