Posted October 1, 20179 yr Popular Post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: What's new guys?
October 1, 20179 yr Nothing much. Just been hanging out the website and... Oh my God, what have you done? Edited October 1, 20179 yr by Master Lea
October 1, 20179 yr Author Name changing >: 3 I MUST GATHER MY ARMY OF LEAS!!!! A Lea, I am. IniddLea Dee! OF COURSE SONSY
October 1, 20179 yr Author AND TOGETHER WE SHALL FORGE THE LEABLADE!!! CERTAINLEA MIGHTIER THAN ANY MERE X BLADE!!!
October 1, 20179 yr I MUST GATHER MY ARMY OF LEAS!!!! OF COURSE SONSY With the army of Leas, we’ll be unstoppable! Muahahahahahaa!
October 1, 20179 yr CERTAINLEA MIGHTIER THAN ANY MERE X BLADE!!! AND THEN WE'LL BE ABLE TO UNLOCK KINGDOM LEARTS!!! Edited October 1, 20179 yr by Master Lea
October 1, 20179 yr *stumbles in* Wait what's going on- *notices names* OH Help... me... pLEAse... Edited October 1, 20179 yr by Master Lea
October 1, 20179 yr *stumbles in* Wait what's going on- *notices names* OH QUICK LEA HER BEFORE SHE GET'S AWAY!! WE MUST BUILD OUR LEAGION!
October 1, 20179 yr Author *stumbles in* Wait what's going on- *notices names* OH Welcome to my army!
October 1, 20179 yr Author Welp should've seen this coming ALSO FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THIS ARMY IS LEAVIL!!!
October 1, 20179 yr Author My name works far too well for this haha. It's barely even a change SimpLea meant to be
October 1, 20179 yr Author I believe I have escaped this spell x) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
October 1, 20179 yr Author No team is safe from the recruitment of Lea. . IMAGINE WHEN I HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYONE BACK WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! lmao
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
What's new guys?