Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Khrulesbbs

Kingdom Hearts: Bippity Boppity Boo Dark Ver.

Yessss, bring on the darkness!!!

Seriously man, I just keep loving these dark versions of the world themes! Excellent job, man! I can definitely dig it! Ooh, if you haven't done so already, do you think you can make a Dark World version of the theme for La Cite De Cloches? It can be the field theme or battle theme, since both are too badass, so much so that I can't choose between them! Or maybe you could mix the field and battle themes and merge them into one Dark theme? I would like to see how that turns out! :O

Hey, man, this is great! If you’re not limited to Dark World variations, can you do a battle theme for the Keyblade Graveyard? I looked on YouTube and there aren’t even any fan-made ones.

Yessss, bring on the darkness!!!

Seriously man, I just keep loving these dark versions of the world themes! Excellent job, man! I can definitely dig it! Ooh, if you haven't done so already, do you think you can make a Dark World version of the theme for La Cite De Cloches? It can be the field theme or battle theme, since both are too badass, so much so that I can't choose between them! Or maybe you could mix the field and battle themes and merge them into one Dark theme? I would like to see how that turns out! :O

Check my youtube and you will be happy :D

Hey, man, this is great! If you’re not limited to Dark World variations, can you do a battle theme for the Keyblade Graveyard? I looked on YouTube and there aren’t even any fan-made ones.

I actually have done one. It's for a fan game so ill see if im allowed to post it :D

I actually have done one. It's for a fan game so ill see if im allowed to post it :D

I’m sure you are. Hey mods, is it okay if Khrulesbbs posts his Keyblade Graveyard battle theme here?

This is pretty good. You know, I always wondered why they didn't try to make a Dark version of this theme, especially when they did that for Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion. I would definitely love to see this get modded into a 0.2 playthrough sometime, I could easily see it playing after you reach the town and the bridge collapses, sort of marking the transition from the Secret Episode to the real meat of 0.2 (Night of the Dark Dream playing during the tutorial part but then this mix plays when you're in the actual Castle Town). But yeah, nice work, it sounds real authentic!