Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

KHUX The Man with the Bleeding Heart (Who is the mysterious figure?)

Union Cross has been on the downlow for quite some time so I hardly see anyone talk about theories regarding its lore. I mean it is understandable since we got all the KH3 hype this year. HOWEVER one mystery in UC still has me nagging for a long while and that is who is the identity of the mysterious figure holding the "Bleeding heart" flower. Lets narrow it down first. People think that it could be Luxu but honestly i dont believe that is the case. Mainly because i think Luxu's role will only affect kh3, not Union Cross. I could be wrong though so we'll just have to wait and see. The other candidate i hear people talk about is Larxene. Although there's something about that which is off. If Larxene is the hooded figure, why would she help Lauriam, Streletzia's killer in CoM? Considering this figure is holding the "Bleeding heart" i can assume they are mourning over Strelitzia's death which again won't make sense if its Elenar. Now here's the big question here. If this person is mourning over Strelitzia's death, would it mean they must have a deep hatred towards Marluxia? Someone who holds a deep anger towards Marluxia. Only 1 person comes to mind: Vexen. Yes, what I'm saying is that the hooded figure is actually a young Even. Now i know it sounds very out place to even suggest this but if you really stop and think about it, Vexen's involvement in the story of Union Cross answers a lot of hidden questions. 1 is his encounter with Ventus. In BIrth by Sleep Ventus meets Even in Radiant Garden and here's what Vexy has to say: "A heart of pure darkness. Stripped clean if it at that, Very questionable. *Smiles*" I think Vexen KNOWS something about Ventus. This "something" i believe involves Ventus's connection to the Keyblade War. Not only that he says this other line later on: "I believe we will cross paths again". People see this line as a nod to Roxas's involvement in the Organization. But i personally doubt that it is. Remeber, Ventus is NOT Roxas. While they look the same, they are not the same person. The only Roxas/Ventus connection was the cutscene between Roxas and Lea. Besides, Roxas never really had a relationship with Vexen so why would they use him to give nod to Roxas's involvment in the Organization? The only characters that would make sense are Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, and Luxord since Roxas had the most interaction with them. What was Even referring to then? He say "i believe we'll meet again" because he knows something about Ventus's past. A past that Even was also a part of. We must not forget that Even is looking after Ienzo as well Who i Believe is actually Brain's son (therefore another connection). Now if Vexen really does have a deep hatred towards Marluxia, it also explain his actions in Chain of Memories. Vexen in that game tried to spill the beans of Marluxas plan to Sora however, This has never really been fully explained. But if you consider that he could have been intentionally trying to destroy Marlys plan it brings a whole new light. Vexen had most likely been preparing this for a long while, however, due to his jittery actions (and Saix's request to kill him so that he could become second in command) that lead him to his end. This would also explain Vexens attitude in kh2FM where he was in a hurry to find Xemnas. I think he was trying to locate Xemnas so that he could attend the group at Castle Oblivion and enact his revenge. Vexen most likely had just heard that Marluxia had joined the organization (as Xigbar said he recently recruited him) and instantly started freaking out. This lead him to take his plan of revenge at a very dangerous pace and because he rushed it so much it lead him into Axel and Saix's trap. Though who knows? Even most likely might try to do it again now that he's alive as a human. There is one last thing i must mention. In KH2 there is a line in secret Ansem Report 1 that always caught my interest. "my apprentice Even is also interested in uncovering Xehanort's memories". I believe Xehanort in one way or another is involved with the events of UC. Although if that is the case, only one thing makes sense. Xehanort lost his memories of that time. Now think here for a sec. Why would Vexen be interested in Xehanort's memories? Its because these "memories" were memories of his past in Xchi. Memories that were erased by the Master of Masters. (If you read my older theories you'll remember the one where the Player avatar you play as is probably Xehanort. Here's another connection to that theory). What do you think though? Do you believe Vexen of all people is the mysterious figure holding the bleeding heart flower? Like i said, it sounds VERY out of place but it's definitely somethng interesting to think about.

Edited by Finn and vigor

Vexen when he was Even was questioning why Ventus did not have darkness in his heart or rather why it was taken away. Usually hearts don't do that and purge themselves of it. The reason why he said Ventus was a "special case" was because he knew that Ventus was different. Even is the genius, the scientist, and he was surely aware of darkness and hearts and the relation between the two.

I think it's a new original character. Maybe the "traitor" the Lost Page talks about? KH3 is only months away apparently, so if I'd be a betting man, Union Cross will be getting story updates sooner than later, it would only make sense. Sorta like when the Last episode of Coded came out around the time BBS did. I dunno what to expect, but the KH series hasn't let me down so far.