Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Finn and vigor

The 5 remaining organization members and what worlds they will appear in

So far for the members of the True Organization we have Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Saix, Vanitas, and Marluxia (supposedly). What about the other 5 though? Well here im gonna speculate who the other 5 members are (including the thirteenth) as well as the Disney worlds they will preside in. First off i believe Terra-Xehanort will be a member. The reason being is that with Terra-Xehanort existing, it will give Sora and co. a method on how to bring Terra back. They'll probably have to find the Lingering Will and convince it to take backs it body (like it tried to. Do at theend of BBS). And the world Terra-Xehanort will be involved in is most likely Frozen. Cuz in the movie, Elsa cant control her powers very well so this essentially makes her feared by everyone around her. In Terra-Xehanort's case, Terra is being possessed by Xehanort and he can't control himself which is very similar to Elsa's case. Next is Larxene. With Marluxia (supposedly) being a member, Larxene makes sense considering she's Marluxia's partner in crime. She will probably appear in the Jungle Book if that is to be a world. After that is Luxord. Luxord is technically already confirmed as we can see a pair of Dice on the chessboard in the E3 2015 trailer which obviously points to him being a member. The world he would preside in would have to Wreck it Ralph due to his competitive/gaming nature. Now for the most surprising one, The Riku Replica. In DDD we see some sort of fake Riku in Monstro which has to be the Riku Replica. On top of that, it does make sense for him to be a seeker cuz Xehanort himself stated that Riku was the original choice to become the 13th member but due his resistance to darkness they decided to go with Sora. Now what if they decided to go with the Riku Replica instead? He isn't resistant to darkness so maybe. And the world he would preside in would have to be Lilo and Stitch. Because with stitch being an Experiment made by someone, Riku replica can relate to that and that connection would serve well for him to be in this world. What do you think though? Do you agree with these members and worlds?

Let’s see, I believe the last 5 members would be:

1) Luxord

2) Demyx

3) Larxene

;(I see no reason why they should not be include in the new Organization)

4) Adult Xehanort - makes sense, to get the part of Xehanort where he wielded darkness at his peak.

5) Riku-Replica - His appearance in Pranksters Paradise is what baffles me if he is part of the new Organization

I did not include Terra-Xehanort because Master Xehanort said that he would only change his plans if he loses his hold over Terra. So that means that in some part of the story, he did lose his hold over him and lied to Sora and his friends about the fate of Terra.

So far for the members of the True Organization we have Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Saix, Vanitas, and Marluxia (supposedly). What about the other 5 though? Well here im gonna speculate who the other 5 members are (including the thirteenth) as well as the Disney worlds they will preside in. First off i believe Terra-Xehanort will be a member. The reason being is that with Terra-Xehanort existing, it will give Sora and co. a method on how to bring Terra back. They'll probably have to find the Lingering Will and convince it to take backs it body (like it tried to. Do at theend of BBS). And the world Terra-Xehanort will be involved in is most likely Frozen. Cuz in the movie, Elsa cant control her powers very well so this essentially makes her feared by everyone around her. In Terra-Xehanort's case, Terra is being possessed by Xehanort and he can't control himself which is very similar to Elsa's case. Next is Larxene. With Marluxia (supposedly) being a member, Larxene makes sense considering she's Marluxia's partner in crime. She will probably appear in the Jungle Book if that is to be a world. After that is Luxord. Luxord is technically already confirmed as we can see a pair of Dice on the chessboard in the E3 2015 trailer which obviously points to him being a member. The world he would preside in would have to Wreck it Ralph due to his competitive/gaming nature. Now for the most surprising one, The Riku Replica. In DDD we see some sort of fake Riku in Monstro which has to be the Riku Replica. On top of that, it does make sense for him to be a seeker cuz Xehanort himself stated that Riku was the original choice to become the 13th member but due his resistance to darkness they decided to go with Sora. Now what if they decided to go with the Riku Replica instead? He isn't resistant to darkness so maybe. And the world he would preside in would have to be Lilo and Stitch. Because with stitch being an Experiment made by someone, Riku replica can relate to that and that connection would serve well for him to be in this world. What do you think though? Do you agree with these members and worlds?

First I want to make something clear:

The Riku in Prankster's Paradise IS NOT Riku Replica, but a figment of the dream replacing "what seems to be missing" to paint a fuller picture. Not to say Riku Replica isn't back somewhere and a possible candidate for the Organization.

As for everything else, I am really lost on who else can be part of the True Organization XIII. Something tells me Luxord is quite probable, there is no proof at all but, just like Xigbar in KHII, he wasn't really that present during that game like other members were and Xigbar wasn't either and then he became one of the baddest guys in the series, who's to say Luxord won't be the same?, he was also one of the last battles along Saïx and Xigbar in TWTNW and both of them are in this new Organization, why was he in the las important rounds? There's just things that point at him but without backstory I wouldn't see why Xehanort would choose him.

First I want to make something clear:

The Riku in Prankster's Paradise IS NOT Riku Replica, but a figment of the dream replacing "what seems to be missing" to paint a fuller picture. Not to say Riku Replica isn't back somewhere and a possible candidate for the Organization.

As for everything else, I am really lost on who else can be part of the True Organization XIII. Something tells me Luxord is quite probable, there is no proof at all but, just like Xigbar in KHII, he wasn't really that present during that game like other members were and Xigbar wasn't either and then he became one of the baddest guys in the series, who's to say Luxord won't be the same?, he was also one of the last battles along Saïx and Xigbar in TWTNW and both of them are in this new Organization, why was he in the las important rounds? There's just things that point at him but without backstory I wouldn't see why Xehanort would choose him.

No, im 99% sure Luxord is returning as a Seeker of Darkness. I already said this but I'll say it again: in the E3 2015 trailer there is that Chess game that Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus are playing. However, the chess pieces they are playing with have different symbols that most likely indicates the different members in the SoD and GoL. Now there is 1 piece in particular i wanna talk about: A piece that has a Dice on it. This dice obviously relates to Gambling. Who in the KH series has to do with gambling? That is of course Luxord. Besides, luxord was the 3rd to last organization boss right before Xemnas. He could have been one of Xemnas's guardians or something which obviously means Xehanort holds him in favor of his abilities.

Your post is really good, though I'd imagine Terra-Xehanort actually being in the Keyblade Graveyard as opposed to Arendelle, because I think that if the showdown between Terranort and Lingering Will is to go down, it should be at the place where Terra lost the battle against Xehanort in the first place, ya know? Which makes me believe that Terra will be the very last Guardian to be saved, ya know?

As for Larxene, she could possibly appear in the Jungle Book, if that world is made to appear, but if not, then maybe she could appear in Treasure Planet or elsewhere where her specific powers or her personality would fit most, ya know?

As for Luxord and Riku Replica, I do strongly believe they will return as well! I've always believed that Luxord had something to do with the whole time travel aspect of DDD, because he was the Gambler Of Fate, and he had some power over time itself, seeing as how his boss battle was a time based one! So it could be that he was a major player behind the scenes, ya know?  As for Riku Replica, he wanted to be his own person, not a shadow of his original self, so it's perfectly clear that Xehanort would use that desire of Repliku to his advantage and give him a false promise of giving him a heart to be his own person, ya know? As for what worlds they'd appear in, I figure that maybe Luxord could appear in Cable Town or another original world, and Repliku could be at Castle Oblivion!

One thing though, you said you would discuss the remaining five members, but you only mentioned four. Who's number five? :3