Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Shouldn't have been cancelled, but glad to see that NBC has saved the day.

Meanwhile, Big Bang Theory got renewed for another 2 seasons, emphasizing that there is no justice in the world...

It was going to be cancelled? well that was going to be lame.

Fox cancelled it on Thursday and fans went nuts on social media. Then yesterday NBC swooped in and picked it up for a sixth season. 

wait so its not cancelled? ok phew

Nope! NBC saved the day. :)

Shouldn't have been cancelled, but glad to see that NBC has saved the day.

Meanwhile, Big Bang Theory got renewed for another 2 seasons, emphasizing that there is no justice in the world...

Ugh, I know! I actually used to love that show, and then the characters all lost their lovably geeky traits that made them so interesting and now the show is boring. And yet they're still keeping it going. I don't get it.

Should we turn this into a discussion thread for the show? Its almost over in America iirc, we're about ten episodes behind in the UK

I'd be cool with that. This is one of my favourite shows and it would be awesome to be able to discuss it with some fellow fans on here.

Just watched the season 3 episode with

Doug Judy

again. Love this character sooooo much! He and Jake have such an amazing chemistry. And I found this amazing compilation video of his best moments. I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case.

Just watched the season 3 episode with

Doug Judy

again. Love this character sooooo much! He and Jake have such an amazing chemistry. And I found this amazing compilation video of his best moments. I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case.

I LOVE DOUG JUDY

I really hope he makes it to season 6

I LOVE DOUG JUDY

I really hope he makes it to season 6

Oh, he will. He's in every season. I especially loved when they lampshaded that. I think my favourite episode is the one I just watched, in season 3. That whole scene where he's singing is so amazing.