Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Nintendo Dream Team! (Roleplay Thread)

~Blimport~

"Don't fret Pit! You've got the Eye of Palutena on your side. Though this could count as cheating...But it's no big deal. Don't worry about it." The Goddess replies.

"I shall now explain zee rules! I will say zee question out loud. If you guess true, you go on zee green pad. If you guess false, you go on zee red pad. Oui. Very simple? Are you ready? Zen here we go!"

The block jumps up on the platform. Meanwhile, Tiki, with crossed arms, puffed cheeks and all, sits down for the duration of the game. All of the guests get ready.

"Question one! Zee name of the island is Pi'illo Island. Go now!" Just about everyone, EVERYONE went on the green platform.  "Eh...BON!" The green platform flashes. Confetti falls down as everyone cheers.

"Oui! Zis is correct! Zis place is Pi'illo Island of course. Zat was very easy, no? But now on to question 2!" He clears his throat.

"Zee proprietor of the island is Dr. Sneezemore. Now...CHOOSE!"

Mario, Toadsworth, and Pit run to the X square this time while Peach, Leaf, and a few Toads run to the green square. Luigi at first runs to the green square, but as he sees his brother go red, he speeds over to him.

"3...2...1...BON!" The red square flashes. The characters on the red square cheer with glee. "Hah hoh! Zee name is actually Dr. SNOOOZEmore! Honh! Got you in, how you say, zee twist no?"

"Darn!" Peach exclaims. "Snoozemore, sneezemore, snoozemore…" She mutters to herself.

"On to zee next questions!"

As the group plays through the game, there were cheers, there were a few tears, but it was all in good fun. Though Peach will not live down that horrendous mistake.

Snoozemore...Snoooozemore...

"And zat's ze game! Game finished!" Broque monsieur announces. "Now it is time to award...ZEE COINAGE!"

(Pit earns 50 coins, Leaf earns 30 coins, Mario and Luigi earn 40 coins each, and Peach earns 40 coins. In total, the main group now has 200 coins.)

"Now! We meet again at zee Pi'illo Castle! Au revoir, peoples!" Broque says with an ecstatic tone. He walks off forward. Mario and Toadsworth walk over to Pit.

"That was-a Super!" He says in his Italian accent. "You got-a every answer correct."

"Ah, yes, yes. Simply outstanding young fellow! Say, how did you do it? And what are those wings made out of? I must say, that is very fine craftsmanship. Simply...Realistic!" Toadsworth says.

As Peach ponders about her Snooze-sneeze mistake, she spots a grumpy Tiki sitting on the ground. She walks over to her. "Why, hello there friend." She says. She takes out the 40 coins she earned and gives them to Tiki. "Here you go. Do you like them?"

(Peach gives Tiki 40 coins)

A laugh escaped from Pit as he received compliments from Mario and Toadsworth. “It was nothing really, but thanks! You did great too, uh.. Mario. I-I’m Pit by the way, big fan of what you do, sir.” The angel extended a hand out to Mario as if to shake his own gloved one. He then glanced back at Toadsworth.

“As for the wings, that’s because they’re real. Had ‘em ever since I could walk on two feet!”

Tiki’s head lifts as she was given the coins. She looked at them with confusion. “These dont look like the coins from home... do you buy things with these?” She asks confused. Being a child she seemed to have forgotten to say thank you but there did seem to be a genuine appreciation for the gift. She was still a bit grumpy should didnt get to play the game. But the gift certainly made up for it.

Lute slowly approached Pit from behind. Carefully analyizing his body structure and especially looking at his wings. She slowly approached closer and closer desiring more and more information. She was just as curious about him as she was of the strange creatures that seemed to run this island. She eaves dropped on his conversation and suddenly spoke up. “So that means you either could always walk or they auddenly grew as you were a began to stand.” She said. Still watching his wings with studious intent.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Tiki’s head lifts as she was given the coins. She looked at them with confusion. “These dont look like the coins from home... do you buy things with these?” She asks confused. Being a child she seemed to have forgotten to say thank you but there did seem to be a genuine appreciation for the gift. She was still a bit grumpy should didnt get to play the game. But the gift certainly made up for it.

Lute slowly approached Pit from behind. Carefully analyizing his body structure and especially looking at his wings. She slowly approached closer and closer desiring more and more information. She was just as curious about him as she was of the strange creatures that seemed to run this island. She eaves dropped on his conversation and suddenly spoke up. “So that means you either could always walk or they auddenly grew as you were a began to stand.” She said. Still watching his wings with studious intent.

“Mm-hm! My, aren’t you a smart one?” She smiles. But then she realizes Tiki said ‘from home’. “Ah! I see. You must be far away from home just like Leaf is. Well, in that case, introductions are in order. My name is Peach. What’s your name, little one?” She says in a kind, soothing tone to the child.

A laugh escaped from Pit as he received compliments from Mario and Toadsworth. “It was nothing really, but thanks! You did great too, uh.. Mario. I-I’m Pit by the way, big fan of what you do, sir.” The angel extended a hand out to Mario as if to shake his own gloved one. He then glanced back at Toadsworth.

“As for the wings, that’s because they’re real. Had ‘em ever since I could walk on two feet!”

Mario shakes Pit’s hand. “Nice to meet ya!”

“Ah! Well that explains it...” Toadsworth stops talking. “D-Did you say...REAL!? A-As in, REAL wings!? My, word! I’ve heard of Paragoombas and Paratroopas, but never in my life time would I see a ParaBOY!” Luigi seems be looking at Pit’s wings along with Lute, casually. He’s very curious too.

Link looked confused for a moment. He hadn't really intended anything. He had just wanted to proceed and look somewhat professional doing it. A Princess and her Knight visiting a new realm. But despite all they had been through, he and Zelda were still...well, young. Both of them conformed to their role early in life, but that had left many stages and phases of life left by the wayside.

Taking a deep breath, Link held out a hand to get Zelda to stop.

"Maybe we do this together?" He asked, rotating his hand in an offering for Zelda to take it.

Link looked confused for a moment. He hadn't really intended anything. He had just wanted to proceed and look somewhat professional doing it. A Princess and her Knight visiting a new realm. But despite all they had been through, he and Zelda were still...well, young. Both of them conformed to their role early in life, but that had left many stages and phases of life left by the wayside.

Taking a deep breath, Link held out a hand to get Zelda to stop.

"Maybe we do this together?" He asked, rotating his hand in an offering for Zelda to take it.

~Pi'illo Castle~

Zelda heard Link speak and instantly turned her attention to him. She looks at his hand. "...Yes. Together." She takes Link's hand. "I apologize...I got so carried away for a moment. Exploring a whole new terrain is more breathtaking and overwhelming than I could've ever imagined in my wildest dreams..." She shakes her head. "Right. The stone. Getting information about the stone. Where do we start?"

~Blimport~

"Don't fret Pit! You've got the Eye of Palutena on your side. Though this could count as cheating...But it's no big deal. Don't worry about it." The Goddess replies.

"I shall now explain zee rules! I will say zee question out loud. If you guess true, you go on zee green pad. If you guess false, you go on zee red pad. Oui. Very simple? Are you ready? Zen here we go!"

The block jumps up on the platform. Meanwhile, Tiki, with crossed arms, puffed cheeks and all, sits down for the duration of the game. All of the guests get ready.

"Question one! Zee name of the island is Pi'illo Island. Go now!" Just about everyone, EVERYONE went on the green platform. "Eh...BON!" The green platform flashes. Confetti falls down as everyone cheers.

"Oui! Zis is correct! Zis place is Pi'illo Island of course. Zat was very easy, no? But now on to question 2!" He clears his throat.

"Zee proprietor of the island is Dr. Sneezemore. Now...CHOOSE!"

Mario, Toadsworth, and Pit run to the X square this time while Peach, Leaf, and a few Toads run to the green square. Luigi at first runs to the green square, but as he sees his brother go red, he speeds over to him.

"3...2...1...BON!" The red square flashes. The characters on the red square cheer with glee. "Hah hoh! Zee name is actually Dr. SNOOOZEmore! Honh! Got you in, how you say, zee twist no?"

"Darn!" Peach exclaims. "Snoozemore, sneezemore, snoozemore…" She mutters to herself.

"On to zee next questions!"

As the group plays through the game, there were cheers, there were a few tears, but it was all in good fun. Though Peach will not live down that horrendous mistake.

Snoozemore...Snoooozemore...

"And zat's ze game! Game finished!" Broque monsieur announces. "Now it is time to award...ZEE COINAGE!"

(Pit earns 50 coins, Leaf earns 30 coins, Mario and Luigi earn 40 coins each, and Peach earns 40 coins. In total, the main group now has 200 coins.)

"Now! We meet again at zee Pi'illo Castle! Au revoir, peoples!" Broque says with an ecstatic tone. He walks off forward. Mario and Toadsworth walk over to Pit.

"That was-a Super!" He says in his Italian accent. "You got-a every answer correct."

"Ah, yes, yes. Simply outstanding young fellow! Say, how did you do it? And what are those wings made out of? I must say, that is very fine craftsmanship. Simply...Realistic!" Toadsworth says.

As Peach ponders about her Snooze-sneeze mistake, she spots a grumpy Tiki sitting on the ground. She walks over to her. "Why, hello there friend." She says. She takes out the 40 coins she earned and gives them to Tiki. "Here you go. Do you like them?"

(Peach gives Tiki 40 coins)

Leaf pouts as she got a few answers wrong. "Aww man!... Oh well, i tried my best. At least i got some right." She said. She then looks at the coins she have received. "Wonder what you do with these? Do anyone use these to buy?" She goes to the others while putting up the coin.

“Mm-hm! My, aren’t you a smart one?” She smiles. But then she realizes Tiki said ‘from home’. “Ah! I see. You must be far away from home just like Leaf is. Well, in that case, introductions are in order. My name is Peach. What’s your name, little one?” She says in a kind, soothing tone to the child.

Mario shakes Pit’s hand. “Nice to meet ya!”

“Ah! Well that explains it...” Toadsworth stops talking. “D-Did you say...REAL!? A-As in, REAL wings!? My, word! I’ve heard of Paragoombas and Paratroopas, but never in my life time would I see a ParaBOY!” Luigi seems be looking at Pit’s wings along with Lute, casually. He’s very curious too.

After meeting Pit, she smiles when She heard he was a fan of Mario. However, when Pit said that his wings were real, Leaf laughs a bit, not believing the word he says. "Haha, You're funny~! My name's Leaf. Say, where did you get the outfit from? Did you made it by yourself? Oh! And kind of materials did you use for the wings?" She asked excitedly as she hops around him. After that, she pulled one of his wings to see if it's a backpack or something. Edited by Yessie Maltese

“My name is Tiki! Where are we?” The small dragon asked the princess, she couldnt exaxtly read the letter she was given and had next to no knowledge of their location so naturally she would be very curious.

Lute watched leaf carefully as the trainer pulled on one of the wings. Her curiosity of hoe the angel would react drove her mad. She needed to know.

Being the temporary center of attention was the last thing Pit had in mind when investigating Pi’illo island, but he nonetheless enjoyed his time in the spotlight. The angel was a little puzzled when he witnessed the others’ interest in his wings. Still, he kept a small smile through it all.

“Well, they-OW!” Pit reflexively reeled back and curled up his left wing when he felt Leaf’s hands pulling it. He rubbed it soothingly and uncurled it. “I was born with them. Heck, I don’t think I would ever have the skill or knowledge to make wings like these!” Pit admitted, flapping his wings a little while keeping his hands free, mostly to prove Leaf of their authenticity.

“As for my clothes.. well, that’s a secret for now..”

After pulling one of his wings, Leaf quickly lets go and got startled as jumped a bit and screams a little. "S-so th-th-they're re-real?! THEY'RE ACTUALLY REAL?!! then what are you?!" Leaf started shaking as she chuckles nervously while her face was pale. She feeling a bit dizzy as she placed hand on her head.

~Blimport~

"M-M-My! I dare say that you might the literal definition of an angel chap!" Toadsworth says with surprise. Luigi jumps back a little seeing the wings move. "Wow!" He exclaims. He has never seen anyone that wasn't a monster with wings on their back, nor would've Mario or Toadsworth. "How very, very astoundingly intriguing. We're attracting all kinds of companions on this journey, are we not Master Mario?" Toadsworth comments. Mario nods in agreement.

Peach kneels down to speak with the green haired girl. She could see plainly that she was just a child at best. Perhaps she may have lost her way with her group and needs help getting back.  "Why, this is Pi'illo Island. I'm not too sure of what to expect, but it's a big island resort with a ton of surprises and amazing things to see. It's my first time here as well." She explains. "Right now, we're on our way to a place called Pi'illo Castle. I'm sure there will be lots to do there!" She stands up and presents her hand to Tiki. "I have an idea. How would you like to come with us to the castle? I'm sure there will be more games for to play and coins to win~." She says.

Tiki’s eys lit up at the sound of games. “Yes! Lets!” She smiled. Maybe she could actually participate this time. The dragon princess could barely contain her excitement and stowed the coins away in her small pouch that also held the fairly large crystal.

Lute on the otherhand was now looking Leaf up and down. She could care less about games and coin. Her mind was now completely focused on the unusual features of each of these people and the fratures around her.

"That's right! You won't see a better, cooler angel anywhere else!" Pit boasted, flashing a peace sign. He then moved his gaze to the castle ahead, reminding himself of his current task.

"Say, we have somewhere to go. I could tell ya more on the way if that's fine with all of you."

~Blimport~

Toadsworth and Mario make a face of realization. "Ah! Yes, yes, yes! Princess! Dilly, dilly! We have a castle to attend to!"

"Coming Toadsworth!" Peach answers. She holds Tiki's hand.

The group walks forward to where the castle is being led to. As they do, they come across a statue of a bird. There is a description in front of it which Peach reads aloud (After learning that Tiki couldn't read) It says:

"Long ago, here on Pi'illo Island, a great kingdom flourished at the peak of prosperity. The Zeekeeper is believed to be the guardian deity of that kingdom."

"An ancient kingdom on this island? Hmm...Interesting." Toadsworth says. Luigi walks up close to the statue, taking a closer look at it.

Ah, so that's why this this their mascot. How Peachy~!" The princess says. The group starts walking again. Luigi was staying behind to look at the statue.

"Luigi! C'mon bro!" Mario calls to his brother. Luigi jumps and runs to catch up to them.

On the way, Toadsworth faces Lute, who was still supposedly studying them. "I say, miss, you do have a tendency of keeping a 'close eye' on us ever since we've interacted. Where do you reside?" He asks. "Oh yeah! Where are you from Tiki? I'm from Mushroom Kingdom." Peach asks the little girl.

Tiki smiles. "Im from Archanea! Have you heard of Marth? He is a hero there" she smiles, she seemed to be viewing Peach as sort of a big sister.

Lute looked at Toadsworth before picking him up and examining him closely. "Im from Magvel. I lived in A little village near the border of Grado. why do you ask?" she cocks her head checking do see if the mushroom was real or just a hat.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

~Blimport~

Toadsworth immediately starts wiggling and squirming once Lute picks him up. "GAH! WH-WHA-PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE!" He demands, still moving. "Ow! How dare you sock my head like it's some pu-punching bag!"

"Hmm...Marth. I don't think I've ever heard of that name before. But I bet he's a very courageous and selfless man. Hee hee. After this trip, you may have to take me to Archanea so I can meet him Tiki." Peach says kindly. She was rather enjoying the company of the little girl. It was ever so rarely that she would speak with people from other lands...Before getting captured. Again. "You know, Mario and Luigi are the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom. They're twin brothers and they've saved me and the kingdom multiple times from danger. Together, they're the Super Mario Brothers!" She says. Both of the Bros. (JUMP UP IN THE AIR! JUMP UP DON'T BE SCARED) jump in the air in response to hearing their names being called.

"PRINCESS!"

"Yes Toadsworth?"

"RELEASE ME FROM THIS GIRL'S GRASP!"

"Well...She's just curious is all Toadsworth."

"B-B-But curiosity killed the cat! I AM THE CAT! HEEEELP!"

"Toadsworth…"

Link felt relieved that Zelda took his hand. For a horrible moment, he feared he had totally misread the whole situation. He gave Zelda a quick smile before what they were suppose to be doing came back to his mind. He looked around, looking for some sort of sign for where something important might be. In his experience, it was where there was a locked door and some sort of puzzle to unlock it.

"Start in the biggest room?" He suggested to Zelda.

~Blimport~

"M-M-My! I dare say that you might the literal definition of an angel chap!" Toadsworth says with surprise. Luigi jumps back a little seeing the wings move. "Wow!" He exclaims. He has never seen anyone that wasn't a monster with wings on their back, nor would've Mario or Toadsworth. "How very, very astoundingly intriguing. We're attracting all kinds of companions on this journey, are we not Master Mario?" Toadsworth comments. Mario nods in agreement.

Peach kneels down to speak with the green haired girl. She could see plainly that she was just a child at best. Perhaps she may have lost her way with her group and needs help getting back.  "Why, this is Pi'illo Island. I'm not too sure of what to expect, but it's a big island resort with a ton of surprises and amazing things to see. It's my first time here as well." She explains. "Right now, we're on our way to a place called Pi'illo Castle. I'm sure there will be lots to do there!" She stands up and presents her hand to Tiki. "I have an idea. How would you like to come with us to the castle? I'm sure there will be more games for to play and coins to win~." She says.

Tiki’s eys lit up at the sound of games. “Yes! Lets!” She smiled. Maybe she could actually participate this time. The dragon princess could barely contain her excitement and stowed the coins away in her small pouch that also held the fairly large crystal.

Lute on the otherhand was now looking Leaf up and down. She could care less about games and coin. Her mind was now completely focused on the unusual features of each of these people and the fratures around her.

"That's right! You won't see a better, cooler angel anywhere else!" Pit boasted, flashing a peace sign. He then moved his gaze to the castle ahead, reminding himself of his current task.

"Say, we have somewhere to go. I could tell ya more on the way if that's fine with all of you."

~Blimport~

Toadsworth and Mario make a face of realization. "Ah! Yes, yes, yes! Princess! Dilly, dilly! We have a castle to attend to!"

"Coming Toadsworth!" Peach answers. She holds Tiki's hand.

The group walks forward to where the castle is being led to. As they do, they come across a statue of a bird. There is a description in front of it which Peach reads aloud (After learning that Tiki couldn't read) It says:

"Long ago, here on Pi'illo Island, a great kingdom flourished at the peak of prosperity. The Zeekeeper is believed to be the guardian deity of that kingdom."

"An ancient kingdom on this island? Hmm...Interesting." Toadsworth says. Luigi walks up close to the statue, taking a closer look at it.

Ah, so that's why this this their mascot. How Peachy~!" The princess says. The group starts walking again. Luigi was staying behind to look at the statue.

"Luigi! C'mon bro!" Mario calls to his brother. Luigi jumps and runs to catch up to them.

On the way, Toadsworth faces Lute, who was still supposedly studying them. "I say, miss, you do have a tendency of keeping a 'close eye' on us ever since we've interacted. Where do you reside?" He asks. "Oh yeah! Where are you from Tiki? I'm from Mushroom Kingdom." Peach asks the little girl.

Tiki smiles. "Im from Archanea! Have you heard of Marth? He is a hero there" she smiles, she seemed to be viewing Peach as sort of a big sister.

Lute looked at Toadsworth before picking him up and examining him closely. "Im from Magvel. I lived in A little village near the border of Grado. why do you ask?" she cocks her head checking do see if the mushroom was real or just a hat.

(Sorry about that. xD)

Leaf nods. "O-o-ok!" She said as she left with the others. Leaf didn't say much after learning that Pit was actually an angel, and still shaking a little. The young trainer then calms down bit, taking deep breaths several time. "Calm down, Leaf... You can do this. Come on, You're a champion of the Kanto Region! There's no need to be afraid of!" She said herself. She grins as she goes back to her positive self. When leaf sees the statue and hearing the description, she sighs and looks down as she placed her hand on her forehead. "So that's the mascot? And i thought the MR. Blocky Doggie was the island's mascot." Later, Leaf then tried not to laughs when Lute picked up Toadsworth.

Pit accompanied the group as they headed for the castle. He heard the inscription read by Peach and looked down, the angel entering deep thought. “For a guardian, that Zeekeeper sure is slacking on the job. You’d think it would try to interrogate me or see if I’m malicious or trustworthy, at least, but nothing. Maybe it’s related to the trapped souls..” Pit muttered to himself and Palutena.

Pit broke from his musing for a moment to check on the others. The Mario Bros. and their friends seemed fine, and there was also the lady that was interested in his wings along with the little girl from earlier. Though he found it strange seeing Leaf shake a little before relaxing, and decided to walk closer to her and inquire about anything that potentially bothered her.

“Hey Leaf, you okay?” Pit asked curiously.

Leaf looks at Pit as she pointed her finger at herself. "Me? Y-yeah, I'm A-ok! It's just that i never knew that there's actually different type of people and species from other places. The only one i know is Pokemon." She explained. "And about the wing pulling part, I'm really Sorry. I actually thought you were wearing a costume." She chuckles nervously as She scratch her cheek softly with her finger.

Pit flashed a grin at Leaf. "Lots of of humans tend to be surprised by my wings, so it's no big deal! I mean, if you found those shocking, then the creatures and beings I met back home might be a little, ah.. too much to handle. But it's okay!"

The angel took a few steps forward before looking back at Leaf and motioning her to accompany him. "Actually.. I've never heard of these Pókemon."

"Oh right. Well, they're kinda look like this, although there's many kind and sizes of Pokemon." She then takes out her Pokedex and turns it on, showing her team data, HP, stats and moves and later show it to Pit. "You see, this is my team. Most Pokemon trainers like me always have theirs on pokeballs." She takes out a pokeball which is appeared to empty. "And while most of the trainers trained their Pokemon to battle others, there's some people who rather not fight. But don't worry, we do love and care for pokemon." She smiles as she continues while putting the pokeball up. "However, there's some trainers who hurt them and used them for their needs."

​~Pi'illo Castle (Link and Zelda)~

​Zelda looked forward following Link's suggestion. "Hmm...The biggest room." Straight ahead, she sees a closed door that towers over all the others in its size. "Or in this case...The biggest door." She comments. "Although...We don't know much about this island or its customs at all. Not even its name." She turns around to look at Link. "Perhaps we should look and ask around to get more information about this island. The more we do that, the higher the possiblility is to get closer to that stone." Zelda says. She turns to her left. "Like these statues right here." She walks over to one of the two bird-like statues at the entrance. There is a discription on each of them. 

​[The Zeekeeper Guardian]

​A tablet unearthed in the ruins had engravings describing this monstrous, legendary bird. The tablet claims the bird is real, but none have seen it.

​"Hmm..." Zelda keeps reading.

​This strange bird was said to watch over the ancient kingdom that ruled Pi'illo Island. In time, it came to be worshipped by people as a deity.

"I see...So this is Pi'illo Island." She comments. "And this bird is some form of Godlike status. Hints of religion, I suppose."

​~Blimport~

As the group continued to walk (and Toadsworth continued to be carried) the terrain soon turns from the stoney brick floor to a green grassy landscaoe with some walls, stone on the ground, a bridge over a flow of water, and the occasional Zeekeeper statue. "Oooh! How pretty!" Peach states being in awe. However, after all of them get through, a sudden bar gate is brought up behind them, making it unable to go back from where they came. "What the-?" Mario exclaims. "Uh oh!" Luigi also exclaims.

​"Oh hoh!" The voice of Broque Monsier is heard from the front. His face is turned...Upside-down. Almost menacingly. He stands in front of a pink curtain with a gray bar gate in front of it. "Impressive to see you make it zis far. I applaud zee spirit! But...Zee happy times, zey end right NOW! Now is supper time! And zee supper..." He points at the group. "IS YOU!!"

"What!?" Peach exclaims

"Dinner? Us? What drivel!" Toadsworth says in surprise. 

"Honh honh honnnh...Ah oui, for zat is why we brought you here...You will be served to zee hongry monsters!" Broque snaps his fingers. "Voila!" The curtain opens and the cage lifts up and it's....Not...Terrifying at all. There are eight of these 'monsters' and each of them are very small, even shorter than Tiki, and they look like they are made of rock with green grass on the top of their heads. 

"Well...They don't look very scary..." Peach comments. Mario and Luigi agree with a nod. 

Broque's expression doesn't change. "Ah, but zey are so famished! Ah, oui! Zey honger! HONGER!" He says with an "evil(by evil, I mean trying very hard to be)" tone. 

"It is now time for guests to be...MONSTER SUPPER! GO!" One of the monsters instantly jump and bounce on top of Broque's head. "Non! Bad monster! No jump!" 

All of these monsters look a little mad at Broque and violently knock him to the other side. "AAAH!"

Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Toadsworth all look confused. "Errm...I'm not sure what just happened...But I am quite sure of one thing..." Toadsworth starts to say. The eight monsters' attention face the group. 

"THE MONSTERS ARE COMING!!!"

(I need everyone to roll initiati- Oops, wrong game. xD)

Lute looks up having grown used to the sound of battle and when to prepare. She, without being very gently at all, drops toadsworth and pulls a book out from her cloak. Being quick to the draw in war she was certain to strike first in these petty skirmishes. She spoke a few enchanted lines from her book and pulled forth a small sphere of flame which she loosed towards one of thr monsters. The bolt flew swift and crashed into one of them. Unfortunatly it was a fairly weak spell and Lute was unsure how it would react to such a creature.

Tiki on the other hand found these creatures adorable and didnt attempt To fight at all.

Lute looks up having grown used to the sound of battle and when to prepare. She, without being very gently at all, drops toadsworth and pulls a book out from her cloak. Being quick to the draw in war she was certain to strike first in these petty skirmishes. She spoke a few enchanted lines from her book and pulled forth a small sphere of flame which she loosed towards one of thr monsters. The bolt flew swift and crashed into one of them. Unfortunatly it was a fairly weak spell and Lute was unsure how it would react to such a creature.

Tiki on the other hand found these creatures adorable and didnt attempt To fight at all.

One of the Grombas(its name) began running towards the group. The flame indeed hits the Gromba. It tumbles backwards and starts rolling backwards and it hits the other like they were bowling pins and it was the bowling ball.

"In all honesty though...They seem harmless, but they look like Goombas." Peach says. The Bros. nod in agreement as well. But then...By expression, one Gromba has an idea. It jumps up to get the attention of the others. They huddle together. Toadsworth, who landed face first on the ground, lifts up his head to see the 'commotion'. "Now what's the meaning of this?"

The Grombas turn back around. They get into formation and run backwards. They face the group, start running, and then at the same time they start rolling towards the group.

"They're-a planning to strike us!" Mario exclaims. The Bros. both jump towards the tumbling Grombas and stomp on two of them at the same time. But still, they keep on rolling!

(Leaf. This might remind you of the move Rollout.)

"Those are Grombas Pit. Usually, they're rather weak by themselves. But as a group, they can be a little tough. Their strength lies in numbers." Palutena informs Pit.