Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, we saw a certain something in one of the recent trailers. Something that was very quickly removed.

I feel i should just say that this has nothing to do with the game leaking early and is more of a simple mistake on square's part.

Spoiler

ventus.thumb.png.addcf2716982d646ae5d9ee97e1275da.png

Spoiler

So, in the bottom right corner you can see a certain someone behind kairi. Ventus. Awake with his keyblade out helping the hero's. He was edited out of the recent trailer and reuploaded, so they clearly don't want us to know about this yet. So in total, we will have sora, donald, goofy, riku, mickey, kairi, ventus and lea (you can just see the tip of his keyblade in this image) on the side of light at this point in the game.

Thought's? Once again, i figure people should have a safe haven to discuss this stuff, hence this topics creation.

30 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

So, we saw a certain something in one of the recent trailers. Something that was very quickly removed.

I feel i should just say that this has nothing to do with the game leaking early and is more of a simple mistake on square's part.

Story spoilers (Hide contents)

more spoilers (Hide contents)

So, in the bottom right corner you can see a certain someone behind kairi. Ventus. Awake with his keyblade out helping the hero's. He was edited out of the recent trailer and reuploaded, so they clearly don't want us to know about this yet. So in total, we will have sora, donald, goofy, riku, mickey, kairi, ventus and lea (you can just see the tip of his keyblade in this image) on the side of light at this point in the game.

Thought's? Once again, i figure people should have a safe haven to discuss this stuff, hence this topics creation.

I can barely see Ven.

Spoiler

This reveal doesn't shock me at all. I've always figured that at least one of the BBS trio would be there to help in the final battle. It would be pretty sad if none of them could be saved after we got to know them so well in BBS. I also figured it would be Ventus since he's the one with the most connection to Sora. 

3 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I can barely see Ven.

Don't worry, it took me a little while to spot it too. :)

7 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Story spoilers (Reveal hidden contents)

more spoilers (Reveal hidden contents)

Spoiler

The stupid thing about this is that they already showed him anyway. But I'm guessing him being saved won't mean much when he's captured again.

2 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:
  Spoilers (Hide contents)

The stupid thing about this is that they already showed him anyway. But I'm guessing him being saved won't mean much when he's captured again.

I guess.  I guess we'll wait and see.  It seems kind of like they are treating Ventus like a damsel in distress.

7 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I guess.  I guess we'll wait and see.  It seems kind of like they are treating Ventus like a damsel in distress.

Spoiler

To be honest probably every character other than Sora is gonna end up a damsel in distress in this game from the looks of it.

6 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:
  Reveal hidden contents

To be honest probably every character other than Sora is gonna end up a damsel in distress in this game from the looks of it.

Pretty much. I just hope Square Enix gives us a legitimate reason why they got caught instead of being kidnapped without putting on an effective fight against the enemy. If they are going to end up as hostages at least show some damage to The Seekers.

1 hour ago, Tyranto Rex said:
  Spoilers (Reveal hidden contents)

Wasn't he asleep though? I was assuming the seekers just had his still sleeping body chained up.