Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

It looks like the raiding daily gives us 200 jewels now. PVP is now grayed out w/ the message "No event is being held" displayed.

I'm wondering how long the save data backup process takes.

I keep forgetting about Break. I need to go back to ReMIND cause that small puzzle is pretty lore heavy.

Reminder that whatever this thing is exactly, we've actually seen a glimpse of it in Back Cover when Luxu was watching it.

Usually top 10 are the big money spenders. Everything they have they bought. It's fair, they paid for it, but PVP in a F2P game is only an illusion to anyone actually playing for free

52 isn't too bad though at least. My problem was that PVP had major rewards that were necessary to upgrading keyblades and medal traits that make later PVE missions easier.

I literally used skip tickets on the last section of PVE missions because I could do literally nothing to bosses. They made them too beefy and the only way to beat them was to have the best traits and medals and highly upgraded keyblades. Which as a free player who can't play every day is something you can't normally do. Basically as far as the fundamental mechanics go for UX, I'm so glad it's over. But I'm positive I will still miss it because I do have a party that used to be extremely active and we had all this story development that's finally ending