Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Hey yknow, I think a way to make the day by day system work a whole lot better for pacing’s sake would be to have every mission linked to a specific day (not saying there should be 358 missions) but like let’s say that mission 29 jumps the story forward from day 32-44 well, every other mission that was available between then doesn’t have to always be required to be played but when you do select them it can just say what day it happened on (like days 29-31 for example). I’m reasonably sure there was plenty of optional missions in the original game, but I see no reason not to make even more of the missions optional than before so that you can pace yourself how you want and optional objectives in each mission can make it so that you’re always well rewarded, and so less emphasis can be placed upon getting almost everything from the synthesis system.

You're rarely forced to fully complete a mission and it is possible to skip some missions once you've completed the required ones (with the keyblade icon)

You never miss out on any missions as far as I know because they are automatically added to the holo missions list once you've completed a set of required missions

Another thing I'd want is more missions with at least 2 party members. It aggravates me that there's only one mission in the game where you have 2 party members alongside you, because think of the potential. Imagine if Demyx & Larxene were your backup for a mission. Or Xigbar & Luxord or Xaldin & Demyx. Think of the possible character bickering!

Oh for sure there’s so much more potential of what they can have happening in the game at any one time if they were to remake it today, lots and lots more new character interactions on the fly rather than stopping for text bubbles all the time

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

Demyx is such a positive idiot that Larxene can’t bring herself to genuinely be a bitch to him. xD

They’re actually dating in the fanfic I’m currently writing. >.>

Well, I haven’t gotten to the part where their relationship is shown. The focus is mainly on Sora X Riku and eventually Sora X Riku X Kairi. >.>

Plus it’s a trashy, self-indulgent high-school AU that doesn’t get *interesting* until later, so I dunno if that’s your thing. xD

@Sam N