Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Do you think Sephiroth could make an appearance in the DLC? 

It would make sense seeing as FF7 Remake is probably getting big news at E3 (or maybe it would make sense to keep him out to save him for FF7 Remake)

Also maybe other FF characters? Nomura said Squall/Leon has a model finished but couldn't fit in the main game due to time constraints and Radiant Garden is modelled partly from the cutscenes, its not impossible is all im sayin'

Edited by AnotherXehanort13

I would love for them to include all of that into an upcoming DLC. I don't think they would be able to include Sephiroth on his own though. Too much of his story is intertwined with Cloud's. I would love for them to have Radiant Garden as a playable world in the DLC in order for the game to have a stronger mid game in between Disney worlds.

On 4/29/2019 at 9:42 AM, Mkucherina said:

I would love for them to include all of that into an upcoming DLC. I don't think they would be able to include Sephiroth on his own though. Too much of his story is intertwined with Cloud's. I would love for them to have Radiant Garden as a playable world in the DLC in order for the game to have a stronger mid game in between Disney worlds.

I agree, I honestly felt something was missing with not including Radiant Garden in the game overall. Considering the buildup between the new name reveal from Hollow Bastion and using the original Radiant Garden in BBS it was sort of odd that it wasn't included (especially considering how plot heavy this world has always been). Maybe the reason they decided not to include it was because they didn't intend on using any FF characters, but a DLC would be a perfect opportunity to bring it full circle.

I'm actually against Sephiroth returning. We've had Sephy as an optional boss for two games now, three if you count KHX. Now is the time for different FF Villains to appear or even an optional boss from a different Square game. I quite liked how the Schwartzgeist appeared in KH3.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, Novayon said:

I would love if they did this. Even if they can't fit RG in there, just having a Cloud and Sephiroth conclusion, even if they have to put it in a Disney world, would be nice.

Didn't Cloud and Sephiroth already get a conclusion? In Kingdom Hearts 2 after you beat Sephiroth, they start fighting and disappear and I remember Sora said that they probably went back to their own world. That seems pretty conclusive, in my opinion.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, Scott F Elder said:

I'm actually against Sephiroth returning. We've had Sephy as an optional boss for two games now, three if you count KHX. Now is the time for different FF Villains to appear or even an optional boss from a different Square game. I quite liked how the Schwartzgeist appeared in KH3.

I agree. I've never been a big FFVII fan and I'm tired of those two always stealing the limelight. Why not add Zidane and Kuja? Or Terra and Kefka? Or Cecil and Golbez? I could go on and on. There are so many hero/villain combos to choose from; why focus only on Cloud and Sephiroth?

7 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Didn't Cloud and Sephiroth already get a conclusion? In Kingdom Hearts 2 after you beat Sephiroth, they start fighting and disappear and I remember Sora said that they probably went back to their own world. That seems pretty conclusive, in my opinion.

Since their final fates are unknown, I wouldn't call it a conclusion.

Really though, I just wish there was something other than that once reference in Olympus. Cloud and Sephiroth is one example, but hey - Even a call from Leon on the gummiphone would be nice. 

On 5/15/2019 at 5:05 AM, Allwil13 said:

I agree. I've never been a big FFVII fan and I'm tired of those two always stealing the limelight. Why not add Zidane and Kuja? Or Terra and Kefka? Or Cecil and Golbez? I could go on and on. There are so many hero/villain combos to choose from; why focus only on Cloud and Sephiroth?

You had me at Cecil and Golbez! Fighting Golbez would be amazing, and interacting with Cecil would indeed be badass!

As for Sephiroth in the DLC, it's entirely possible it could happen! Who knows, honestly?