Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

MCU in the future of Kingdom Hearts?

This is just an idea, but considering some things, I believe there might be a way to include the Marvel Universe inside of Kingdom Hearts. It would be using elements from MCU.   

1º) According to recent revelations through "Spider-Man: Far From Home" trailers, Thanos' snap could be the key for the crossover. It appears Thanos' snap caused a disruption through the universe and individuals from other realities were dragged to the MCU. That could work to explain Sora's presence in the MCU.   

2º) To explain Sora presence through different movies, I guess the Quantum Realm could be used. If the Gummi Ship would be capable of traveling through the Quantum Realm, this could allow Sora to travel through the different eras in MCU and meet several heroes. For example, go to 1942 and meet Captain America in "The First Avenger"; then going forward and meet Captain Marvel in 1995. Of course, Sora could only go forward to avoid the whole "time changes" and stuff.   

3º) Sora would have to avoid certain moments in the MCU to avoid inconcluences. For example, just like they skipped "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men's Chest" to avoid Sora from interfering in events (surely saving Jack from being devoured by the Kraken), Sora couldn't be in "Infinity War" to avoid Thanos' snap. It would be like Ant-Man escaping the snap in the Quantum Realm.   

4º) Disney's characters in this story should be reduced. I mean, considering Howard the Duck, Sora could have Donald and Goofy with him. Also, since there are some similarities between characters from Disney and Marvel, maybe Sora should rescue those characters from being dragged to the MCU too. For example, both Disney and Marvel have an Hercules. Marvel's Arabian Knight has several similarities with Aladdin. Disney and Marvel have both a character known as Beast. And of course, Big Hero 6 were based on a superhero team of Marvel.   

Well, what do you think of this?

Edited by Ursalink

There is a small chance that the MCU would ever cross with Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is more kid friendly while the MCU isn't. Also licensing will also come in play. Disney just can't put in a property like Marvel or Pixar just like that because they own them, the idea needs approval of Marvel and Disney. If there is any Marvel in Kingdom Hearts, it would more than likely be the animated series since they are more kid friendly.

7 minutes ago, Leamax said:

There is a small chance that the MCU would ever cross with Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is more kid friendly while the MCU isn't. Also licensing will also come in play. Disney just can't put in a property like Marvel or Pixar just like that because they own them, the idea needs approval of Marvel and Disney. If there is any Marvel in Kingdom Hearts, it would more than likely be the animated series since they are more kid friendly.

Kid friendly? Excuse me, pal; but haven't you pay attention to what happened in KH3's final stage? The Seven Guardians of the Light murdered, Kairi killed by Xehanort, Xion fighting against brainwashing, Xenmas trying to impale Axel/Lea.... I believe Kingdom Hearts left the whole "kid friendly" level time ago. Even in the first game, we had serious stuff; like when Riku/Ansem stabbed Maleficent with Keyblade of Hearts to turn her into a dragon. 

And yes, I know the whole thing about the licences, but hope is the last thing to lose. 

Edited by Ursalink

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

hang on, sora in the mcu as opposed to an mcu world in kh thats what youre after?

Yeah I was confused by this too. Like why can't he just visit the world in the gummiship. Regardless, I can't really see any of those characters/worlds making it to KH unless they're summons. Also Big Hero 6 is already a KH World and that's technically Marvel.

This is an excellent way of including the MCU in Kingdom Hearts in the future! I believe it'd be fantastic, and I'd totally be down for it! But like Leamax said, first the ideas have to go through with Disney, and then there has to be licensing and paperwork regarding said licensing done. But if it can be done, it'd be awesome! Just imagine fighting against Loki! That'd be so badass! :D

On 6/2/2019 at 10:41 PM, Ursalink said:

Kid friendly? Excuse me, pal; but haven't you pay attention to what happened in KH3's final stage? The Seven Guardians of the Light murdered, Kairi killed by Xehanort, Xion fighting against brainwashing, Xenmas trying to impale Axel/Lea.... I believe Kingdom Hearts left the whole "kid friendly" level time ago. Even in the first game, we had serious stuff; like when Riku/Ansem stabbed Maleficent with Keyblade of Hearts to turn her into a dragon. 

And yes, I know the whole thing about the licences, but hope is the last thing to lose. 

Nah KH is still kid friendly. I mean, The Lion King had a lion trampled to death and his son crying over his dead body. Still a kid's movie. Kid's have serious stuff in there media all the time. Heck, probably more serious then anything in Kingdom Hearts.

6 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

Nah KH is still kid friendly. I mean, The Lion King had a lion trampled to death and his son crying over his dead body. Still a kid's movie. Kid's have serious stuff in there media all the time. Heck, probably more serious then anything in Kingdom Hearts.

But hey, there could always be potential for the MCU to come in at any point in time. I do believe that come the next saga, the series will be ever so slightly more mature. Obviously not lose the essence of what makes the series so special, but slightly make it more mature. Like how Naruto transitioned into Shippuden! :)