Posted August 6, 200917 yr I decided that I want to do a VG walkthrough wat game should I do? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUhYUg61A8I Please put your vote in this topic and on the video thanks
August 6, 200917 yr Okay, I'm gonna think outside the box and say Resistance: Retribution for the PSP. I love that game and it is always in my PSP.
August 6, 200917 yr SLY COOPER, SLY2, SLY3, RESIDENT EVIL 4, RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK, HOUSE OF THE DEAD, RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts CoM (hehehe Axel cusses in there lol), Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM, DIGIMON WORLD DAWN/DUSK, POKEMON PLATINUM!!!!!!!
August 6, 200917 yr Author Okay, I'm gonna think outside the box and say Resistance: Retribution for the PSP. I love that game and it is always in my PSP. I dont have a PSP edit: Prototype. ^~^ me no have prototype T.T
August 6, 200917 yr Kingdom Hearts CoM (hehehe Axel cusses in there lol) omg! somebody else who knows about that! It seems like nobody else noticed. "It's about time you gave me one hell of a show." best. axel. quote. ever.
August 7, 200917 yr LOL! If only he said it in ReCom. some fangirl got quinton flynn to say that line. Here: hehe... he pronounces marluxia the way all of us did before we knew how! but i don't know anyone who pronounced larxene like larzene...
August 7, 200917 yr and then Axel was so cruel to everyone AND THATS HOW I GREW TO LOVE HIM!!!! i mean, who cares how brutally he killed people if it saves your life thats why i like him ^.^ lol i pronounced everyone's names right except for Marluxia the first time lol
I decided that I want to do a VG walkthrough wat game should I do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUhYUg61A8I
Please put your vote in this topic and on the video thanks