Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat

I'm not going to argue an old dried out argument from pre-KH3 launch. But I will stand by my point in that new FF characters are not necessary, the ones we have are very ground into the core of the series and we honestly don't need more if they aren't getting the deserved attention they already need.

I just don't think new ones are necessary due to the nature in how they could be used. Just stick to what we have already because HBRC is not getting the love they all deserve

Like they have the largest connection to Sora's growth throughout KH1 and KH2 and they're really good friends for Goof Troop to see when they get to go to RG again

Hopefully soon

We needed a writer on board from the pre 3D days

Just to give that stronger strength of continuity

Care to give a reason for your dislike?

Rule 12 applies to everyone you know

Then why even bother with the shitting eh

We can have both

One shouldn't come at the expense of another

I just had a funny thought...... What if for some reason and I know alot would be like why but luxu being a secret boss in FF7r if the box was a way to travel to other world-lines and midgar was one of them it's just a thought nothing more not saying it must or will happen

Mostly thought cause it's Nomura and also why not have KH cross overs with other main games

Lol

I just said doesn't have to or will never cause ik it won't not hyping up over it

Just a thought and cool idea

I mean hey why not right since KH had seph for like 2 main games and ik KH a cross over game anyway but still would be neat

I can assure not everyone who plays FF plays KH. Something like that would probably feel forced and would definitely piss off fans of FF7 looking to just enjoy a remake of one of the most iconic JRPGs in history.