Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 2, 20233 yr it is the best showcase of how horribIe the ideas these guys have for remakes are......damn you had to remind me of that huhI genuineIy wrote it out of memory
March 2, 20233 yr I'll try not to make daz look like a fan but it's my actual least favorite movie everEspecially now that I managed to watch the original
March 2, 20233 yr The only honor I'm giving it is the fact that my story's evil mulan has that Phoenix thingy
March 2, 20233 yr the og Pinocchio is on bIu-ray with actuaI rescanned ceIs so it Iooks gorgeous you shouId Iike totes watch it now right now do it👀
March 2, 20233 yr I did watch itI was talking about the Live Action remakes of those filmsI did watch the blu ray version, it looks nice
March 2, 20233 yr I skipped Dumbo, because I refuse to go through the same depressing moment when I watched the original film
March 2, 20233 yr As for Jungle Book, I don't like the look of the film from trailers, and I could care less
March 2, 20233 yr The original?Cause the remake is what I was mentioningAnd as for Mulan...yikesI don't mind it being different from Disney's, but god lee! The effects are horrendous when I saw the trailersAlso, I'm not asking for a Live Action Shan Yu (since, well...he is a boring Disney Villain imo), but the villain in the remake just looks bad
March 2, 20233 yr Best live-action hook is and continues to behttps://tenor.com/view/hook-ouat-tongue-out-excited-gif-10677692https://tenor.com/view/hook-ouat-tongue-out-excited-gif-10677692
March 2, 20233 yr The elephant in the room: I can forgive mushu not being there as it maybe wasn't a fit for this more serious interpretation. Can't say the same thing about Li Shang. Mulan herself, what happened? I respect what the original was going for, to have her develop as a great hero but here, op from the start. Also, the Phoenix is literally nothing There are also some disgusting things outside of the film, but I don't wanna bring politics in here So yeah, now you know why I hate this more than any other movie ever madeI've released all the dazium in my body now.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003