Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 31, 20242 yr Honestly the Shadow gameplay reminded me of the GameCube spinoff... except without the guns lol
January 31, 20242 yr I low key think that after I get P3R and FF7R2, I'm gonna get tekken 8It looks fun ngl
February 1, 20242 yr i still can't over that i have to suffer again https://tenor.com/view/suffering-gif-13429271044533447139
February 1, 20242 yr What the heck? I thought this looked cool and Shadow's trip through Generations looks like it will be great.
February 1, 20242 yr I actually thought it used the current Sonic Boost formula while using Shadow's previous experiences and mental health for twists and turns.
February 1, 20242 yr The fact that the trailer showed these mind-bending sequences really got my attention. After the Noisy Pixel headline and the CGI scene.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003