Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 6, 20251 yr THIS IS CORRECT INFORMATION.I wouId unironicaIIy say pIay on an actuaI PS2 if you can if you can't, PS3if you can't do either of those theN DON'T PLAY ITspare yourseIf the $60 720p30fps on switch by the way Iike some sort of freakshowno #snapgate =(doesn't gyro aIready kinda work Iike a mouse as far as aiming is concerned this feeIs Iike an odd thing to patentyou know what's funny about that I pIayed CC first, but I thought that the entire nibIeheim section did stiII happen with cIoud because of 1 misunderstandingthe post-credits of CC showed cIoud saying he's "soIdier first cIass" I thought he began posing as a soIdier first cIass and took zack's pIace in shinraoh oh another reason because nibeIheim in CC meant nothing to me and I didn't remember tifa at aII ☠️in my defense, she didn't even have voiceIines in the originaI I thought she was some random npc
February 6, 20251 yr Well at least this MGS3 remake thing means there might be a PlayStation State of Play next week...? Maybe...? I guess...? Not that I have my hopes up for it but at least it's something to do I guess
February 6, 20251 yr Unfortunately... only time will tell. But it won't affect me because it's not a series I've ever cared or been interested in the slightest lol. Just me though okay?
February 7, 20251 yr Crisis Core Reunion is still in my backlog... I might play it this year but I can't promise anything 😔
February 7, 20251 yr I'm trying. Still on the Digimon Survive grind. Part/Chapter 7 if you must know. Close-ish to the end but I have to play it again to get the True Ending (which I want) so... yeah...Gotta stop these ridiculous Danganronpas
February 7, 20251 yr I can't find that one edit DaZ made of PSP Zack merged with PS5 Zack but I couldn't tell which was which 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003