Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 12, 20251 yr I wish it was satireAnd wtf is “pro climate action” they’re against the world being clean ir what
March 12, 20251 yr this is the kind of mentality that gets pics of the enola gay removed from pentagon docs
March 12, 20251 yr What does "sike" mean?https://tenor.com/view/psych-psyche-sike-jessie-joke-gif-17011231https://tenor.com/view/psych-psyche-sike-jessie-joke-gif-17011231
March 12, 20251 yr sike = psych, it's something that people started saying to others after getting them to believe a lie. example: "oh my gosh look, it's chris pratt!" "where??" "sike! made you look!" sike is the more common spelling, but it derives from psych, dealing with the mind. not to be confused with "psyche" (verb) which is used to get people excited/ready, "psyche" (noun) which is used to refer to the human mind/soul, or "psych" (noun) which is a tv show
March 12, 20251 yr this is satire right rightthat is genuineIy the funniest part of the entire thing ☠️
March 12, 20251 yr not getting any of dante’s oId VAs back is one thing but vergiI? his VA practicaIIy onIy voices vergiIthough, I suppose I can stiII get used to him nero as dante however, I’m not too sure about
March 12, 20251 yr Apparently Rueben got blacklisted for going full-on conspiracy nut (partially over the COVID vaccines).
March 12, 20251 yr he likes wilds, he said it in his reviewhe just really likes the gameplay of GU and only has 15 hours in it so far so he's going back to finish it
March 12, 20251 yr not necessarily combatGU has bigger roster, better grinds, better rpg elementsmore content in generaldone🫡how do I join your lobby?this menuing is awful
March 12, 20251 yr I wont be able to now but you speak to alma and you can go to a friends lobbyalso its just better to invite to a link
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003