Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 13, 20251 yr Godspeed soldier 🫡 maybe one day I'll start making my game too hahaha..................😞
March 14, 20251 yr https://x.com/Destiny2Team/status/1900337875129970798?t=XwU23UqmFkaNTtosB6-5Kw&s=19 Somehow, Jimmy returned @ElectriCole
March 14, 20251 yr not at aII the intrigue or creep factor I expect from a siIent hiII game but at Ieast it doesn't Iook Iike shit
March 14, 20251 yr .......okay I rewatched the traiIer you know you're supposed to at Ieast try and hide this right
March 14, 20251 yr why wouId I be interested in someone's ghost journey whiIe knowing that they're a ghost
March 14, 20251 yr I played it on released day last year, then resumed working on FFXVI for a bit before picking up where I left off while usually playing just once a week.
March 14, 20251 yr https://x.com/theinsneider/status/1900390501221883939?s=46&t=XnqbiwJPjD9obEIqFaJ66g
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003