Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 18, 20251 yr unrelated but, you LiftI just tried mf'in sourkraut for the first time- I see what you Germans have been gasin' on about nowShits good lol
March 18, 20251 yr yeahthe only thing I don't like about it is that it stinks a loteverytime we cook this shit the entire house smells like sauerkraut
March 18, 20251 yr awww man, ‘d you know there’s peopIe that had saurkraut for breakfast every day untiI they were 15 because it was good for them…..you wanted to ride raiden back then?
March 18, 20251 yr I swear this is what I am talking about with people who only play gatcha's dont play other games and act like genshin or whatever did it first LOL
March 18, 20251 yr "Like genshin impact, except the characters are different, and the customization options are different, and the story is different" My guy, I think you shouldn't be starting with genshin impact as your starting point here
March 18, 20251 yr i remember this dude. he was caught in multiple lies and tried to backtrack then gave up and made a new account to pretend it wasnt him.
March 18, 20251 yr then he created midori a few years laterand now he has a new account where he doesn't rp a japanese girl
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003