Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 1, 20251 yr Hah that makes me senpai to you😎I'm part hispanic so that's been going on since about uhhhhh 22 ish 😌😭😌
April 1, 20251 yr cant wait to be 37 and KH still hasnt ended yet, with nomura doing a miyazaki saying he retired then comes back
April 1, 20251 yr I think nomura meant it when he said he'd retire after kh4 at least that's how I interpret it
April 2, 20251 yr RIP https://variety.com/2025/film/news/val-kilmer-dead-batman-forever-tombstone-1236354606/
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003