Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 2, 20251 yr Does PlayStation not also release all of their games on PC after the initial release of the PlayStation version?
July 2, 20251 yr these firetrucking assholes I was actually looking forward to it because ESO is dope
July 2, 20251 yr I LOVE MS pleasing the investers by firing more people to make it look like growth LOLWOOOOOTrillion dollar company needs more mONeYplease understand
July 2, 20251 yr What does Microsoft think they are? DOGE?Yeah; I went there. And you can't f•cking stop me.
July 2, 20251 yr the worst part isyou know microsoft has the money to pay all of themthey just dont want to because money is more important to themmurca
July 2, 20251 yr 4 year deveIopment just for thisistg this company is never putting out another game again 😭
July 2, 20251 yr I hate to sound like an asshole... but I fully expect to hear news that Ninja Theory (Hellblade) has been closedThank firetruck Toys for Bob got the firetruck out from under Microsoft or they would have been 1000% closed as well and Crash and Spyro would truly be dead for good
July 2, 20251 yr I wouldnt be surprised cause they are a studio that cares more of the art then the profit and well companies dont give af about that shitHellblade did not do good
July 2, 20251 yr Not sure who else may or may not be closed tbhDoes Xbox own Moon Studios? (Ori dev). I worry for them if they do
July 2, 20251 yr regardless if act/blizz was a cash payment its still an investment and they want that back which they certainly are banking on cod for cause what other acti game came out recently? ........... oh rightI dont think so
July 2, 20251 yr OkayIf you really want my brutal honesty (though this is just how I personally feel obviously) they only reason they wanted ABK was for COD to make it exclusive until PlayStation had a temper tantrum (yep willing to admit that) and took them to court over it and they had to scrap plans to make COD Xbox exclusiveAlso conspiracy range technically. I guess
July 2, 20251 yr firetruckMAKE IT STOP HE ALREADY DEADhttps://fixupx.com/Pirat_Nation/status/1940450988277780532?t=dNwKhDS2WB_wIhFGBsmDRQ&s=19
July 2, 20251 yr DamnI mean I wasn't going to play it but I know it has a fanbase and there were clearly lots of people looking forward to the remake(if true of course)
July 2, 20251 yr https://x.com/HazzadorGamin/status/1940425406131343508wait so you mean the cool as firetruck mecha game with cool gameplay has a huge success?!
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003