Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 30Mar 30 I finished Kirby's Return to DreamLand Deluxe to my liking. There really isn't much for me to say here due to the fact that it's basically just a port with some new stuff and extra content. Which is exactly what it is. It's literally the same game. With a couple of new copy abilities (Sand, Festival and Mecha), lots of mini-games (meh) a mini-game amusement park (still meh) and an extra game mode where you play as Magolor. The Magolor Extra Mode... is fine. Mostly. I had an okay time with it. I just really didn't like the 'ranking' and or 'score' mode for it at the end of each of the levels and the bosses. I never like that kind of stuff. It's fine in the Sonic franchise because it's practically a staple of the franchise. Yeah not so much for Kirby and honestly it just feels like it doesn't 'fit' but that's just the way I feel I guess. Not even sure what the ending is supposed to imply or if Magolor learned his lesson or not (somehow I doubt it). Either way the game was fine.
March 30Mar 30 that wasn't even an impression of Yong Yea's Kiryu that was more like an impersonation of [i]DaZ's[/i] impersonation of Yong Yea's Kiryu and I honestly can't tell if that makes it "better" or [/i]worse.[/i]
March 31Mar 31 March 31Mar 31 MF ME!!!!! March 31Mar 31 Welp March 31Mar 31 I forgot sorry 😆 March 31Mar 31 Lol March 31Mar 31 https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/2038726665061199922?s=20 March 31Mar 31 Tenor GIF March 31Mar 31 March 31Mar 31 https://vxtwitter.com/HollywoodHandle/status/2038968050142113838 Prev 9152 9153 9154 9155 9156 9157 9158 9159 9160 9161 9162 Next Page 9157 of 9861 Join the conversation You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Reply to this topic... Loading... Submit Reply Share https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/123578-gamesfilmstv-chat/ More sharing options... Followers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003