Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 23Jul 23 and then I had to quote tweet my own tweet to tell people who agreed with me to stop harassing the og poster I retweeted
July 23Jul 23 I love Sakaguchi's work and it kinda makes me mad how these ppl glaze him and then none of them show up to support fantasian neo dimension or Lost Odyssey
July 23Jul 23 Lost Odyssey is so irrelevant that guillaume broche had to remind everyone that it exists
July 23Jul 23 Official Halo Youtube channel uploaded the full cutscene, so yeah SPOILERS alert to anyone new to playing the very first Halo game.
July 23Jul 23 Like imagine you're playing Kingdom Hearts, and Sora is about to stab himself with Riku's Keyblade then all of a sudden- "TRY BEATING YOUR DEPRESSION TODAY WITH CLARADRIL"
July 23Jul 23 Yeah I am fully betting Korra isn't the villain and that the new avatar here will find the truth
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003