Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 14Aug 14 Nods Pretty sure the most vocal against it would probably be the Synderverse fans, but then again their mind is already made up towards anything that is not a continuation of Zack Synder's version of Justice League.
August 14Aug 14 I love this kind of stuff in production unfinished WIP stuff my beloved. It's something I kind of miss from games sort of I feel like we don't get nearly as much dramatic changes since they don't show stuff off in like early beta anymore . I imagine mostly because people freak out with this happens and they think it's the finished product like the GTA 6 leaks years ago
August 14Aug 14 https://www.theinsneider.com/p/xmen-cast-christopher-abbott-adam-driver-suzy-bemba-rumor-glen-powell-gaston-beauty-beast-preque
August 14Aug 14 Adam Driver likely being announced tonight for X-Men for Mr. Sinister, Christopher Abott expected to have been cast as Xavier, Glen Powell to be Gaston in prequel Gaston film
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003