Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.2k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

anyone here at CEO this weekend?
I'm here for the Project Storm tournaments so just curious
I am broke now Discord Image
New trailer expected for tonight during the Disney Entertainment showcase
I got worried looking at some of the renders
you and I are both thinking of the same one lmao
Hope its good
Been seeing glowing reviews but first episode is Sunday so hoping for the best
Nods Pretty sure the most vocal against it would probably be the Synderverse fans, but then again their mind is already made up towards anything that is not a continuation of Zack Synder's version of Justice League.
And nothing's going to change that.
I love this kind of stuff in production unfinished WIP stuff my beloved. It's something I kind of miss from games sort of I feel like we don't get nearly as much dramatic changes since they don't show stuff off in like early beta anymore . I imagine mostly because people freak out with this happens and they think it's the finished product like the GTA 6 leaks years ago
Audience won't be until Sunday, that's when it releases
https://fxtwitter.com/BoardwalkTimes/status/2088305164788830506
https://www.theinsneider.com/p/xmen-cast-christopher-abbott-adam-driver-suzy-bemba-rumor-glen-powell-gaston-beauty-beast-preque
Adam Driver likely being announced tonight for X-Men for Mr. Sinister, Christopher Abott expected to have been cast as Xavier, Glen Powell to be Gaston in prequel Gaston film
Suzy Bemba is also on the list for Storm, unknown if announced tonight likely not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top