Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
Thursday at 10:17 PM1 day Now that re zero is done I don't have any interest to watch any other anime although I want to I just can't find anything that grabbing me.
Thursday at 10:17 PM1 day Actually there is JoJo but I'm waiting for that to be much further along before diving in
Thursday at 10:18 PM1 day Re zero me is one of THOSE stories like I think it's on the same level of Kingdom Hearts at this point for me.I've decided to start reading the light novels on how much I loved it
Thursday at 10:21 PM1 day Especially since it's probably going to be 5 years until season 5 un ironically I don't want to wait that long to see the continuation
Yesterday at 02:18 AM1 day I've been kind of interested in watching it but then I fear that's going to make me want to buy that game and I don't want to purchase dive into something like that yet
22 hours ago22 hr https://variety.com/2026/film/news/name-of-paramount-warner-bros-unveiled-skydance-1236893761/ (heavy sigh)
5 hours ago5 hr I have a question about the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch 2. I’m not a game developer, so I have no idea how this stuff actually works, but do you people think the Switch 2 was really necessary for all these new games? Or, if Nintendo had wanted to, could they have made games like Donkey Kong Bananza, Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave, Kirby Air Riders, Mario Kart World or Pokémon Pokopia work on the original Switch as well?
5 hours ago5 hr Basically, are these games genuinely too demanding for the original Switch, or could Nintendo have made them work on it if they had optimized them differently?
4 hours ago4 hr neither am I! buut I feeI aII of these games definiteIy couId run on switch on-paper, but they wouId be severeIy visuaIIy gimped
4 hours ago4 hr mario kart worId wouId probabIy be the easiest theoreticaI port but you’d have to murder the LoD and, knowing nintendo, restrict the open worId to 30fps
4 hours ago4 hr From my understanding the switch 2 is quite a fair bit stronger than the switch one is
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003