Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I saw that they only had the PS4 logo and I was like "..ah..."

What's the difference between 4 and 5? I thought they were the same

the PS4 version's emuIator bareIy goes above 480p it is bIuuuurrryyyyyyy

PS5 version goes up to around 1440p iirc

That's really weird the PS4 is so low

yeah these games were just kinda thrown on PS4

in the v1.0 reIease you couId change the game to 50Hz via in-game settings in the EU version, Iike normaI

but it uh

it had a great chance to do whatever this is to the entire game

fun fact, this aIso happened on earIy versions of PCSX2
goIIy gee I wonder what emuIator they used for this version hmmm hmmmmmmmmmm

Cant wait til we get to 10 days so we can see them continue their 20 year long Oddeysy of making Tidus white 😌

Pisses me off bro 💀

he just got a spray untan

no biggie

That's Bug Fables completed to my liking. The story... was mostly meh. It wasn't terrible but wasn't exactly great either. Just very forgettable IMO. The characters are probably the strongest part of the game and the best part of it. All of them were great surprisingly and most had shockingly good character development. You just have to do some sidequests to see it all. There's nothing else for me to say sorry. I struggled with the game WAY too much. To the point where I stopped enjoying the game, it became unfun, and it felt more like a chore to complete and finish. I'm proud of myself that I stuck with it until the end though. I guess? Personally I blame there not being a full walkthrough/guide for it. Paper Mario games don't seem to be for me I guess. It's just made worse knowing that Born of Bread and TTYD Switch is still in my backlog. I don't want to just drop them and not **TRY to give them a chance. Hopefully I can find guides for them. If I can I'll probably be (mostly) fine. TTYD has one for sure. Not sure about Born of Bread though. Despite what it seems, and despite the obvious perception and insinuation, I am not an overly negative person so me complaining constantly about how much I struggled with the game does nobody any good let alone me. It just is what is I guess. Like I said Paper Mario games might just not be for me. We'll see what happens when it comes to Born of Bread and TTYD Switch. Hopefully I can find guides for them both. I just feel like it's a situation where I should still give both games a chance to redeem my first experience with a Paper Mario-like game. Personal score for Bug Fables: 7.0/10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top