Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.7k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Rufus can kiss my ass

Damn him and his pretty face

i bet you'd like that

😳

.....perhaps

LMFAAAOOOOOOOO

2027 Year of the Final Fantasy VII

Discord Image

Don't forget the 14 alliance raid series

nah bruh, next year is our year

teaser has black feathers and buster sword, pretty obvious

2027 😂
what if I commit arson wouId it reaIIy be so bad

you aren't ready for FFXVII

neither is square cuz it isn't coming out in our Iifetimes 🪦

who is this our you speak of snake
is it reaIIy our year when FF7 is the finaI fantasy series's WHOR-

ahem
adept business partner

that won't Ieave me the heII aIone 😭

then again
if a coIIab with sonic is a highIight for them then I can't imagine they have anything going on

I'm still super curious how 17 is going to look and what the plot would be

I imagine they'll go back to turn based (wrong choice) after only having done two action games ff15 and 16. I dont count the ff7 remake trilogy cause its a mixture xD 😆 I love ff7 as im a fan of them but its true from a point of view. Unless 17 is another mmo which I'll give it a pass if 14 had a EoS or a final expansion which won't be anytime soon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top