Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20206 yr Trust I want a price and release date too but Microsoft and Sony are too busy playing chicken
July 16, 20206 yr It was the E3 the xbone and PS4 were announced with their specs and price. Microsoft was the first conference with Sony’ being the next day. Microsoft was on some bs that you couldn’t play used games or something like that and a price. Next day Sony was like lol you can for sure play used games on a PS4 and it’s $100 cheaper
July 16, 20206 yr Lmmfao that is nice imo, nice as in pretty funny memey materialLike a curb your enthusiasm meme template, ya see what I'm saying ???
July 16, 20206 yr That video about sums it upYeah Microsoft got rick rolled hard and now they scared to say anything about a price because they know Sony will be like lol ours is cheaper
July 16, 20206 yr Do you mind if I add you you can call me up whenever if you want to fast queing or something
July 16, 20206 yr I mean you can at least use it to get outfits or something I don't know but up to you it really isn't a a lot even if it might seem like it I can spare like a million
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003