Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20206 yr indeedIt's funny the other night I was like okay I'm going to do one more Roullete and then I got that
July 16, 20206 yr Of course I just happened to logged outI never que by myself anymore I always do it with a friend
July 16, 20206 yr With each expansion I lvl my tank and dps at the same time and then I lvl SCH to abuse ques that I specifically want to do
July 16, 20206 yr I was told from someone in my fc that cottons sells real goodThey apparently made 200k in one day from selling cotton and other crafting materials
July 16, 20206 yr I make a decent change selling glamour prismsYou get them super easy for free and then you put them up and people actually pay for themim by no means rich but i sit around near 20 mil with gil from maps n such
July 16, 20206 yr I wish I had 20 mil. I’m happy with the 6 mil I have but I try to build it up. Hopefully the next eureka for the new relic will bring in Gil
July 16, 20206 yr i said near 20 mil I haven't done anything in a while so I'm back down to 16im praying we get new stuff from maps with the patchthis loots all old and doenst sell nearly as much as it used it
July 16, 20206 yr Yeah I’m hoping for that as well. Kinda feels like they’ve shoved maps far down their list of priorities
July 16, 20206 yr : oIf the middle one is the tank gear than this is the first time I’ve ever wanted gear from a dungeon
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003