Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 13, 20224 yr This game is draining the life out of meI think they annouced that mario movie will come in spring?
September 13, 20224 yr Jesus I thought Zack VA would be alright cause I was giving him a chance but I can't stand it
September 13, 20224 yr Yeah, right before they talked about PikminI am still 50/50 on Caleb Pierce, some lines I like others I don'tBut man the CC dialogue is still roughGoing from Remake to this is hardGameplay looks neat so far, but I am wondering if the pachinko system has been tweaked or not
September 13, 20224 yr I was ok with old VA but this dude is literally "hey you want 50$ to voice in a vidya game kid" like for real
September 13, 20224 yr Gonna play Crisis Core in JP subThe dub is....not itI'm not feeling itNo offense to the actor, I'm sure he worked hard
September 13, 20224 yr we feeI the same.not bad!doesn't reaIIy compare to this though ngI the new one is a bit off since... the focus is CIoud but we don't pIay as him
September 13, 20224 yr I think it works with Sephi and Cloud looking one way and Zack the otherCause you know, he dead
September 13, 20224 yr https://www.square-enix-games.com/en_US/news/crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-reunion-characters-combatSome info on the combat
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003