Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 22, 20224 yr Honestly I don't really touch their titles outside ff7 and Kh so I wouldn't knowNone of their other titles grasp my interest
September 22, 20224 yr Confession time, the only FF games I’ve played are 10 and 12 and I never beat either.
September 22, 20224 yr Surprisingly I'm not a huge fan of squares games lolI just like kh, and twewy(original) and I'm just getting into FF7R
September 22, 20224 yr Damn bro you're not a real square fan unless you've played at least 8 FF's and Secret of Mana 😔😔😔
September 22, 20224 yr My wallet is a fan of their merch but I'm not a fan of 90% of their games it's so weird lol
September 22, 20224 yr Tho I do my best to not use their actual siteI had to for a few things and had bad experiences each time
September 22, 20224 yr My first and only lolI played the demo for FF15 then rented the game and played the first couple hours and was like “nah”
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003