Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 25, 20224 yr Weird, they had your name and basic look from what you posted earlierWait, did you post a pic?
September 26, 20224 yr Here, I saved the match: RS1B-Y1EV-D569-EMM2Put it in the lobby terminal to watch
September 26, 20224 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1574111231203577856?t=AIxb4wre7BkI7fXnlU9E5Q&s=19
September 26, 20224 yr What he means is I've helped DaZ see the light 😌Yeah cause when I think football i think an older pop star that peaked when I was in Middle School.
September 26, 20224 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1574149520363237377?t=65IhW88pIkY_VXb1qj4AJQ&s=19
September 26, 20224 yr The rumor was initially Taylor Swift, which they honestly shouldve chose her instead lol
September 26, 20224 yr ... I'll get back to you on that cause tbh idk lolTaylor Swift entertains me gor hoe she can't handle criticism and is occasionally tone deaf lol
September 26, 20224 yr Nah that's not me, its a girl octoling and it's only just "inari"Mine has inari_sune
September 26, 20224 yr @Daz_4th https://www.fxdeviantart.com/batblaster/art/Sonic-FrontEars-edit-906149929
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003